Re: WW3 Countdown

Ogee wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:49 am He's only repeating what I've been saying for weeks because it's totally obvious but he's got far better contacts than me. And thanks for repeating my post, adds to the reach in spreading the word.
You can't spread it anywhere. . Don't forget that this is the Forex community. Not many people care about this shit. Everyone only cares about the Holy Grail
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:59 am You can't spread it anywhere. . Don't forget that this is the Forex community. Not many people care about this shit. Everyone only cares about the Holy Grail
:think:
People like him can only open provocative topics.
And they hide behind the locations "world", "sea" and the like.

And I change avatars every "day" so that they don't recognize him...
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

The odds are stacked!

Gethsemane wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:32 am if you think spreading pedophile propagandists words is good, congratulations :)
We can all understand why you're sitting there shitting your pants given the news from Scott Ritter on recent events on the Finnish border but you've bought it on yourself, you only have yourself to blame, same as Zelensky.

It has finally dawned on Zelensky that NATO really are not going to come to his rescue. After months of daily pleading for instant access into NATO and so NATO troops the door was unequivocally closed at the recent meeting in Moldova.

The shock is obvious, having been encouraged to attack Russia with a 'don't worry we've got your back' assurance from the west he now understands that was only ever extended to equipment and now he stands alone.

Volodymyr Zelensky on Friday, at a joint press conference with Estonian President Alar Karis, admitted that Ukraine would not become a NATO member while hostilities were going on "Joining NATO is the best guarantee of security for Ukraine.

Meanwhile,

The Washington Post @washingtonpost
Use of NATO arms for attack in Russia raises doubts about Kyiv’s controls.

The odds of a Mussolini type ending for Zelensky just increased markedly.

A digital photo of fire & hell

:think:
Crimean trip to Moscow

Koristuyuchis indefatigability of Moscow, 3rd chervnya 1571 to the fate of the Crimean Khan Devlet Gerai they littered the place and burned it to the ground. The number of deaths per hour of the campaign is estimated at ten, up to 80, thousand people and over 60 thousand were taken to full.

:Shocked:
Need to repeat.
:eh: :think:
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Gethsemane
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Give up now

Jedidiah wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 4:59 am You can't spread it anywhere. . Don't forget that this is the Forex community. Not many people care about this shit. Everyone only cares about the Holy Grail
If you can't see the world in hard facts and numbers and are just looking for a 'holy grail' you are never going to make it as a trader so you may as well give up now.

I see right through you!

Ogee wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:35 pm We can all understand why you're sitting there shitting your pants given the news from Scott Ritter on recent events on the Finnish border but you've bought it on yourself, you only have yourself to blame, same as Zelensky.

It has finally dawned on Zelensky that NATO really are not going to come to his rescue. After months of daily pleading for instant access into NATO and so NATO troops the door was unequivocally closed at the recent meeting in Moldova.

The shock is obvious, having been encouraged to attack Russia with a 'don't worry we've got your back' assurance from the west he now understands that was only ever extended to equipment and now he stands alone.

Volodymyr Zelensky on Friday, at a joint press conference with Estonian President Alar Karis, admitted that Ukraine would not become a NATO member while hostilities were going on "Joining NATO is the best guarantee of security for Ukraine.

Meanwhile,

The Washington Post @washingtonpost
Use of NATO arms for attack in Russia raises doubts about Kyiv’s controls.

The odds of a Mussolini type ending for Zelensky just increased markedly.
Really trying to convince me huh... xD
keep linking russian troll factory accounts, it is insignificant, and anyone believing in freedom ain't buying your garbage :)

It dawned on zelensky huh? you can read minds now aswell, wow, im very impressed.

You keep shouting about the support for Ukraine is failing, still over a year passed since the nazis attacked Ukraine, support is stronger than ever, doesnt matter how much propaganda fake shit you link, noone outside Russia/iran/china dictatorships with state controlled medias, and some other small failed african countries in putins grip is believing it.

it is all just nonsense to further your little dictators agenda of imperialism and genocide to benefit the russian elites.

See right through you
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post (total 2):
vvFish, Jedidiah

Forex-station today

First I wanted to send a PM but then I changed my mind and thought why not go public. It's a personal review and thus It's not up for discussion anyway..
I've been with forex-station pretty much from the beginning. Back then (6 years ago) it was driven by enthusiasm and motivation with the goal to make the trading portal as one of the biggest in the industry i.e. THE place to go if you trade or want to learn to do so. And it was fun.

Today, when I look at it, it looks like this:
And even from this pretty much neglectable number of registered users only a handful are actually contributing to the trading threads.
While there may be various reason, as a visitor one thing would already put me off. When I open forex=station and look to the right for the latest posts, I see this:

The first reaction of course would be: " Huh! Where am I!? I thought this is trading portal!"

But that's how forex-station looks like today. Intruded and hijacked by a few spreading their political propaganda. Not getting into details. You can see for yourself.
I don't know of any trading portal allowing this to happen. And rightfully so. It's the beginning of the end as I see it.

I do feel sorry for the very skilled coders here and mrtools in particular who spend tons of hours coding for free and who'd deserve a wide exposure and the opportunity to pick up more paid jobs.

Again, this is a review from my personal perspective with zero intention to tell the admin what decisions to make.