Re: WW3 Start Date June 12

Ogee wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 6:46 pm Obvious to anyone not profiting financially or anyone who uses hard numbers instead of soft 'feelings' to make decisions.
Well known for decades that an attacking army needs a 3 to 1 advantage.

100,000 Ukrainians cannot attack 500,000 Russians (western estimate, 300,000 frontline, 200,000 reserve actually in Ukraine)

So instead they are going to use 50,000 in a counteroffensive, for a 3 to 1 advantage they can only attack a 25 km section of the front, after they've cleared their own defences out of the way of course, and then they will be surrounded.

None of this makes any sense to anyone with even half a functioning brain FFS, but the west is pushing it anyway.

Orban: A counteroffensive would be a "bloody massacre" for Ukraine, it must be prevented. “Even a person like me, who has only a year and a half of military service, knows that the attacking side has three times more casualties than the defending side,” he said during a radio broadcast on Kossuth.
The Hungarian prime minister called on the parties to hold peace talks.

The Washington Post @washingtonpost
1h
As Ukraine prepares to launch a long-trumpeted counterattack, the first obstacle its soldiers must push through isn’t Russia’s defenses. It’s their own.

Re: WW3 Countdown

Backtraking :Shocked:
The US is not the enemy of the Russians. This statement was made by Secretary of State Anthony Blinken.

"A secure and prosperous Russia is in America's interests," he said. Blinken noted that relations between Moscow and Washington have been stable for 30 years.
These users thanked the author NewLight for the post (total 2):
RplusT, Ogee

Ogee wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:05 am New Redacted 25 min vid with Scott Ritter just back from a 1 month trip to Russia.

Reviewing Russia's military build up and the prospects for Ukraine's counteroffensive (same view as Orban)

Simple google on Scott Ritter = convicted pedophile, russian propagandist for many years, as untrustworthy as a source of information can be. infinite amount of articles about him spreading disinformation.
The usual crap from you :)
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
Jedidiah

Gethsemane wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:31 am Simple google on Scott Ritter = convicted pedophile, russian propagandist for many years, as untrustworthy as a source of information can be. infinite amount of articles about him spreading disinformation.
The usual crap from you :)
He's only repeating what I've been saying for weeks because it's totally obvious but he's got far better contacts than me. And thanks for repeating my post, adds to the reach in spreading the word.

Ogee wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 12:49 am He's only repeating what I've been saying for weeks because it's totally obvious but he's got far better contacts than me. And thanks for repeating my post, adds to the reach in spreading the word.
if you think spreading pedophile propagandists words is good, congratulations :)
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, vvFish

The Russians are bored :yawn: .. no counter-offensive? that's why....

The Russian army storms Marinka, pushing through the defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the flanks and in the ruins in the center
Ukrainian military analysts also report on the advance of Russian troops in the latest reports.
▪️ These days, Russian troops managed to push through the defense of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the northern part of the city, knocking out the enemy from a number of trenches.
▪️ With the support of the tanks of the Southern Military District, the assault groups drove out the Ukrainian militants who had settled in fortified points in the ruins.
▪️Solntsepeki of the Southern Military District hit the platoon stronghold of the 79th Air Assault Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
▪️Also, in the Maryinsky direction, the artillery of the 150th motorized rifle division of the “South” group disrupted the rotation of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on the line of contact.
▪️In turn, the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine reports that the Russian army is actively attacking in the Maryinsky direction with the support of aviation and artillery, under the blows of the positions of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Georgievka, Maryinka, Pobeda and Novomikhailovka.
:yawn: :lmao:
These users thanked the author NewLight for the post:
RplusT