Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

DVanAssen wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2023 4:53 am Hi friend Kavak
When at all possible, please be so kind as to place a button on this really handy indicator. Many thanks as always!!
Stay well and safe
Deane
Hello, test it...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
varon, josi, iPar, RodrigoRT7, SijjiN, ParallelNative, mgh1361

kvak wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 5:30 pm sorry, for this have not idea....
;)
The quadrangular pattern indicator is designed to work on hourly timeframes. The indicator displays a four-cornered figure whose corners are:
1 opening day
2 max days
3 day closing
4 days minimum
The essence of the system is in the visual determination of the subsequent movement:

If the last pattern has a contraction and the contraction is less than the bottom of the pattern, THE TREND IS FORECAST TO CONTINUE (minimum by the size of the bottom)
If the last figure has an extension greater than the bottom of the pattern, A POSSIBLE REVERSAL OF TREND IS FORECASTED (at least by the size of the bottom)
If the bottom and the end of the figure are visually equal, A CORRECTION IS PREDICTED

Constriction 3 is less than base 1 == Trend is forecast to continue

Narrow 4 is approximately equal to base 2 == Flat is predicted

Narrow 6 greater than base 5 == Trend change predicted

constriction 9 greater than base 7 == Trend reversal predicted

Constriction 11 greater than base 8 ==Reversal of trend predicted
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post (total 3):
Krunal Gajjar, ffsss, kvak
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened

kvak wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:36 am Botton as requested...The button not working with entry lines ( sorry, don't know how to make it clickable).[/img][/url]
Hi kvak,

Very nice indicator, however, I've noticed something about the alerts. Unfortunately, it does NOT specify which pair the alert is shown for.

I am testing it on a number of charts but it does not show the pair name in the alert window. Would you be so kind as to update the indicator to include this in the alert signal?

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Attachments
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:23 pm Hi kvak,

Very nice indicator, however, I've noticed something about the alerts. Unfortunately, it does NOT specify which pair the alert is shown for.

I am testing it on a number of charts but it does not show the pair name in the alert window. Would you be so kind as to update the indicator to include this in the alert signal?

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hi, yes I will update it when I will back at home....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
BeatlemaniaSA