Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

rahman wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 10:52 pm Can you please add ID, that I can add this tool two or three times in one chart.
I guess they might tell you that the id = button id
(for some reason - i. e. coding mistake - it doesn't allow more than one; it might need complete recoding)
(besides, if you change to hihger TF in this indicator, the fractals don't make any sense any more - zone desciption moves inside the box etc)
You could think about combining it with Banzai's "Supply-Demand-Zones ahtf BT" (just a suggestion)
Attachments
These users thanked the author josi for the post (total 2):
rahman, RodrigoRT7

LikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

josi wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 5:47 pm I guess they might tell you that the id = button id
(for some reason - i. e. coding mistake - it doesn't allow more than one; it might need complete recoding)
(besides, if you change to hihger TF in this indicator, the fractals don't make any sense any more - zone desciption moves inside the box etc)
You could think about combining it with Banzai's "Supply-Demand-Zones ahtf BT" (just a suggestion)
Thanks Bro.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: <3 <3 <3