Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 7:11 am That's a mt4 thing, to make the bars had to go with making them a histogram and since mt4 histogram is zero based have to add a 3rd chart background color histogram which erases everything from zero to the actual values, otherwise you get a version similar to the earlier posted version.
Could do a fill version if everyone prefers but that requires using more computer resources, that is why I made it this way.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
TransparentTrader, Jimmy

sadd wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 10:46 am I like it very much. You guys are really great. Can you add a cycle? If so, that would be great.
FXBS2 生命线 (Lifeline) indicator with All Averages + MTF

Added mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, TransparentTrader, josi, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah, Mundu19, iPar, fxmoney, RodrigoRT7

Jimmy wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:12 pm This is my all time favorite Stochastic Divergence indicator from Forex-TSD.

I use to use this indicator in conjunction with the Traders Dynamic Index to trade Big E's "Trading Made Simple" back in the old days and what I like about it is the simplicity and the thickness of the Divergence lines (my eyes aren't too good). I'm pretty sure this one was done by Mrtools over a decade ago, but it's still as reliable as ever.

It's not a holy grail indicator but it does a very good job at detecting intermediate reversals which makes it ideal for scalping.

For me, it's the Best Stochastic Divergence indicator I've seen for MT4 (even better than True TL's Stochastic Divergence indicator), so I would like to re-post it here for those who are looking for it :)

PS: For coders, this source code can also be used for guidance to learn how to create indicators with divergence. Have a look through it, and give it a try with your coding projects :thumbup:
Could you share how you get the divergence lines to be thicker? I have tried and tried to get them to change in the code but it rejects all my futile attempts.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 3:49 am Could you share how you get the divergence lines to be thicker? I have tried and tried to get them to change in the code but it rejects all my futile attempts.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Did this version, you can choose line styles and line width on hidden and classic divergence.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
TEAMTRADER, Krunal Gajjar, Trinisan, josi