Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:00 am Higher Highs Lower Lows indicator with Auto Divergences + Arrows & Averages Filters

Thanks to the pdf file you shared it reminded me this was using an ema of the higher high and lower low and also divergence for both the higher highs and lower lows and if I'm understanding correctly if you get divergence on both it's more accurate. So added all the averages I have and divergence for the hh's and ll's. Also looks like the arrows are working correctly now.

PS: For an in-depth PDF article on this indicator, please see: Higher Highs and Lower Lows - Vitali Apirine.
Can you add arrowuppergap, arrowlowergap settings?

thank you in advance.
Attachments

Re: Stochastic 2 Sigmas

Jimmy wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:19 pm This is the Stochastic 2Sigmas indicator for MT4 coded by Mladen & Mrtools and is a very detailed and interesting version of the Stochastic which could replace the use of two to three other indicators on your chart and be used as an all-in-one swing trading tool.

The Stochastic 2 Sigmas is a variation on the RSI + MA indicator. It's just using a Stochastic instead of RSI.

This version also comes with MTF + Interpolation.
Be sure to try it out and add it to your trading toolbox.
;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Jimmy
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

vvFish wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 4:07 pm ;)
That's a nice setup and Stochastic display for trading Gold man. We all want to know, are you using the default periods or is that a vvFish-special? 😋
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
vvFish
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:18 am Stochastic 2 Sigmas with updated code (user friendly dropdown options & more)

Updated the code to make it all more user friendly. The Stochastic 2 Sigmas is a variation on the "RSI + MA" indicator which uses a Stochastic instead of RSI and has an adjustable Histogram.
感谢

Jimmy wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:18 pm Oh shit that was quick thank you Mrtools I was still fumbling around looking for the source code 😅

Awesome bro 🙏
嗨!你好。我非常喜欢浏览这个论坛,我有一些想法,但是我是中国人英文非常差,我在国内一个软件上面发现了这个指标,我非常喜欢他,因为他给的信号很少会失误。我试着用翻译软件翻译,如果你能看懂中文那就更好了

Hi! Hello. I like to browse this forum very much. I have some ideas, but I am Chinese and my English is very poor. I found this indicator on a domestic software. I like him very much, because the signal he gives rarely makes mistakes. I tried to translate with translation software. It would be better if you could understand Chinese.
Attachments

sadd wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:11 am 嗨!你好。我非常喜欢浏览这个论坛,我有一些想法,但是我是中国人英文非常差,我在国内一个软件上面发现了这个指标,我非常喜欢他,因为他给的信号很少会失误。我试着用翻译软件翻译,如果你能看懂中文那就更好了

Hi! Hello. I like to browse this forum very much. I have some ideas, but I am Chinese and my English is very poor. I found this indicator on a domestic software. I like him very much, because the signal he gives rarely makes mistakes. I tried to translate with translation software. It would be better if you could understand Chinese.
I found an attempt by somebody to convert this indicator to MT4, and their code is shared on the MQL5 forum:

Only problem is that this same person claims the version they made does not give the same output as the FXBS2 indicator on your domestic software.

Perhaps try loading this MQ4 indicator onto your MT4 platform for a given instrument and timeframe, compare it to the FXBS2 indicator for the same instrument and timeframe on your domestic software, and see what needs to be changed.

IdeaRe: Stochastic 2 Sigmas

TransparentTrader wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:42 am I found an attempt by somebody to convert this indicator to MT4, and their code is shared on the MQL5 forum:

Only problem is that this same person claims the version they made does not give the same output as the FXBS2 indicator on your domestic software.

Perhaps try loading this MQ4 indicator onto your MT4 platform for a given instrument and timeframe, compare it to the FXBS2 indicator for the same instrument and timeframe on your domestic software, and see what needs to be changed.
sadd wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 2:11 am Hi! Hello. I like to browse this forum very much. I have some ideas, but I am Chinese and my English is very poor. I found this indicator on a domestic software. I like him very much, because the signal he gives rarely makes mistakes. I tried to translate with translation software. It would be better if you could understand Chinese.
Hello brother, MQL5 is down right now can you please upload the (.mq4) code here? Let's have a look
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
forrest85
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 12:34 pm Hello brother, MQL5 is down right now can you please upload the (.mq4) code here? Let's have a look

I just sent you a PM an hour ago, Jimmy.

The MQL5 website is back up. Could I repost the link again, or should I just paste the code? I noticed that the MQL5 forum poster shared the code but not an actual MQ4 file.