Re: Covid: Cause Of Vaccine Clots Found

RplusT wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:18 pm Your reply sounds like you are talking about yourself. I guess you went through your replies and are now reflecting on yourself. That's a step in the right direction....i.e. civilized manner. I will appreciate that.
Says the guy that usually behaves even worse, none of you pro-russian, pro-genocide people can take any opposing argument, proven over and over, come back when you are over 12 years old, i will appreciate that <3
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
Jedidiah

Gethsemane wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 3:02 pm Says the guy that usually behaves even worse, none of you pro-russian, pro-genocide people can take any opposing argument, proven over and over, come back when you are over 12 years old, i will appreciate that <3
:lmao:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Excess Deaths in Germany

Peer-Reviewed Study Uses State-of-the-Art Actuarial Science to Examine Excess Deaths in Germany

“These findings indicate that something must have happened in spring 2021 that led to a sudden and sustained increase in mortality.”
"The temporal relationship between the courses of vaccinations and excess deaths is especially pronounced for the third vaccination.”

Expect the media to remain silent as always. To paraphrase Chomsky on MSM, if you don't stick to the official narrative you don't get a chair at the table.

Gethsemane wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 3:02 pm Says the guy that usually behaves even worse, none of you pro-russian, pro-genocide people can take any opposing argument, proven over and over, come back when you are over 12 years old, i will appreciate that <3
:Rofl: "Come back when you are over 12 years old..."
Oh, I see, so you did not review your replies. Besides, I have stopped arguing here a while ago because of the low level you guys dragged this thread down to..i.e. being merely a Ukrainian propaganda tool. Thus, keep posting whatever you want. There's nothing of interest. Besides, this portal is called Forex Station if you haven't realized yet. It's of no surprise that you are unable to contribute anything there. I guess that exceeds your abilities and secondly you can't insult people there.

mrtools, time to get rid of this thread.

RplusT wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:07 pm :Rofl: "Come back when you are over 12 years old..."
Oh, I see, so you did not review your replies. Besides, I have stopped arguing here a while ago because of the low level you guys dragged this thread down to..i.e. being merely a Ukrainian propaganda tool. Thus, keep posting whatever you want. There's nothing of interest. Besides, this portal is called Forex Station if you haven't realized yet. It's of no surprise that you are unable to contribute anything there. I guess that exceeds your abilities and secondly you can't insult people there.

mrtools, time to get rid of this thread.
you stopped arguing?? then why do you keep replying? i see you keep coming back like a moth to the flame and get burned every time over and over again.
im unable to contribute? i just reply back to what you post, are only you guys allowed to reply? russian mentality of censorship right there.

yeah sure is called forex-station, and ive been plenty involved in indicator suggestions, and testing, thank you.
its not me who starts the political threads full of fake news to propel russian propaganda. i just reply to it, but you guys dont like to get another side of opinion, thats clear.

And when your propaganda doesnt goes your way, you ask mods to delete the whole thread, lol xD russian mentality of censorship right there again.

Gethsemane wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:39 pm you stopped arguing?? then why do you keep replying? i see you keep coming back like a moth to the flame and get burned every time over and over again.
im unable to contribute? i just reply back to what you post, are only you guys allowed to reply? russian mentality of censorship right there.

yeah sure is called forex-station, and ive been plenty involved in indicator suggestions, and testing, thank you.
its not me who starts the political threads full of fake news to propel russian propaganda. i just reply to it, but you guys dont like to get another side of opinion, thats clear.

And when your propaganda doesnt goes your way, you ask mods to delete the whole thread, lol xD russian mentality of censorship right there again.
I was talking about the Ukrainian propaganda thread, but you couldn't figure that out. Other issues I will still continue to comment on.
Besides, with 86 comments and most oi them here, your contributions to FX Station are really shining out.
Topic closed!

Stockpiles of HCQ

I posted early 2020 about the stockpiles of HCQ because it was known to be so effective in treating corona viruses, I knew the govts banned it's use, I didn't know they had actually destroyed the stockpiles. Criminal.

Steve Kirsch
@stkirsch
The world median IFR from COVID is .23% (see https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33716331/). For the unvaccinated Amish, it is .01%.

Why did the Amish die at a rate 23X lower than the rest of the world?

A: They are unvaccinated and did nothing to mitigate the spread of COVID (over 90% got infected).

Locking down the healthy and denying early treatment was the dumbest thing to do and not only increased the spread but also increased the fatality rate.

Re: Propaganda

Ogee wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:33 pm Covid was always just a bad flu and they knew it all along.

Mark Changizi @MarkChangizi

Wonder why people believe they have a 38% chance of dying if they get COVID, and they believe that 9% of the population has already died of COVID? Because of millions of irresponsible communications like the one below marking the inception of the great COVID hysteria last March.

Deliberately mix up IFR with CFR as the WHO did from the beginning early 2020.

Yaffa Shir-Raz @YaffaRaz
So the Israel MOH finally admitted after it was forced by the court, that the total number of Covid deaths under age 50 with no comorbidities is ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.
the total number of Covid deaths under age 50 with no comorbidities is ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.

I read the letter that you posted later, and your assertion above is flat out wrong. Try reading CAREFULLY and ATTENTIVELY and perhaps you will spot your error and issue a correction.