Re: Covid Was A Bioweapon

Ogee wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:32 pm Dr David Martin testifies to the European Parliament that not only was Cov 2 a deliberately released bioweapon, so was Cov 1.
Thanks Ogee for putting up this video about the sequence of developments over decades, the violations of laws regarding research of bioweapons and the plan and execution of using those to kill human beings - which constitutes premeditated murder.
Now the question I have repeatedly asked is, what are the consequences. There should already be a ton of people facing prosecution and jail terms or the guillotine. Yet it's still awfully quiet. If pharma companies have protected themselves from prosecutions, go for the government officials and the ones doing the research.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Ogee, Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 8:55 pm Thanks Ogee for putting up this video about the sequence of developments over decades, the violations of laws regarding research of bioweapons and the plan and execution of using those to kill human beings - which constitutes premeditated murder.
Now the question I have repeatedly asked is, what are the consequences. There should already be a ton of people facing prosecution and jail terms or the guillotine. Yet it's still awfully quiet. If pharma companies have protected themselves from prosecutions, go for the government officials and the ones doing the research.
Looks like politicians from both sides have been captured, as have the media and the DOJ.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
RplusT

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 7:20 pm "No more gain of function research"?

Umm okay, so now it's just spoken about like it's something that everyone agreed to be a part of. I'm really surprised how nonchalant they are about it all and not worried about a global backlash.

Governments need to be overthrown for this.

What's next? :think:
His second suggestion was just as important, companies must be made 100% liable.

Re: Propaganda

Gethsemane wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:54 pm in Ogee's world it's always everyone else that has to show the proof, never Ogee, whatever he makes up goes... backwards brain. xD
He'll accept something as long as 3 doctors report the same information, factual or fantasy. Makes no difference to him if it is fact or fantasy because with those 3 doctors reporting it, his mind says, its fact. (Hmmm. I wonder if I could find 3 doctors that say the earth is flat?)
These users thanked the author regit for the post:
Gethsemane
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

Re: Covid: Cause Of Vaccine Clots Found

Jon wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:38 am Come on guys, leave it out. Ogee puts alot of time and effort into this forum. If you disagree with a post please debate in a respectful manner.
you mean like how Ogee answers? people counter with facts he counters with calling everyone idiots, retards, brainless for the slightest difference in opinion, lashing out like a 8 year old kid?
if he posts something publicly and can't take a response, then he shouldnt do it. puts a lot of effort into fake news for sure. and a lot of effort in silencing slightest opposition in the most obnoxious words he can find.
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: Propaganda

regit wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 12:46 am He'll accept something as long as 3 doctors report the same information, factual or fantasy. Makes no difference to him if it is fact or fantasy because with those 3 doctors reporting it, his mind says, its fact. (Hmmm. I wonder if I could find 3 doctors that say the earth is flat?)
Fuck Sake, what a joke, It was never just 3 Dr's opinions. It was 3 Drs (and 1 US presidential candidate) commentating ON AN ISRAELI GOVT PUBLISHED REPORT that states that there were zero Covid deaths of the under 50s with no comorbidities.

I REPEAT, if you don't like something try doing your own research instead of just continually sounding off and making yourself look like a complete twat.

Yaffa Shir-Raz @YaffaRaz
So the Israel MOH finally admitted after it was forced by the court, that the total number of Covid deaths under age 50 with no comorbidities is ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.

Retsef Levi @RetsefL
1d
After admitting no data exist re < 50 COV death with no comorbidity, the Israel MOH attempted to do damage control.
But nothing can erase their past, and by their own admission false, messaging to Israel public that COV kills a lot of unvaccinated young individuals!

Dr. Eli David @DrEliDavid
1d
Until recently I thought very few healthy young people died of Covid. But I would have never guessed the true number was actually zero, exactly zero.
Official Israel Ministry of Health report shows ZERO healthy people under age 50 died of Covid. Zero!

There was no pandemic.

Attachments

Gethsemane wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 1:45 am you mean like how Ogee answers? people counter with facts he counters with calling everyone idiots, retards, brainless for the slightest difference in opinion, lashing out like a 8 year old kid?
if he posts something publicly and can't take a response, then he shouldnt do it. puts a lot of effort into fake news for sure. and a lot of effort in silencing slightest opposition in the most obnoxious words he can find.
Your reply sounds like you are talking about yourself. I guess you went through your replies and are now reflecting on yourself. That's a step in the right direction....i.e. civilized manner. I will appreciate that.

I am not sure how far down the rabbit hole people are here - might want to start here: it's a BIOWEAPON

"Dr Ana Mihalcea is finding the same conditions in both the vaxxed and unvaxxed - way beyond anything thus far I have read. She treats her patients with EDTA chelation - - EDTA has the effect of removing the synthetic biology constructs she is finding (under a microscope) in patients' blood (both vaxxed and unvaxxed)."

"Early white papers and analyses indicate the fingerprint of a synthetic venom peptide"