Propaganda

Covid was always just a bad flu and they knew it all along.

Mark Changizi @MarkChangizi

Wonder why people believe they have a 38% chance of dying if they get COVID, and they believe that 9% of the population has already died of COVID? Because of millions of irresponsible communications like the one below marking the inception of the great COVID hysteria last March.

Deliberately mix up IFR with CFR as the WHO did from the beginning early 2020.

Yaffa Shir-Raz @YaffaRaz
So the Israel MOH finally admitted after it was forced by the court, that the total number of Covid deaths under age 50 with no comorbidities is ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.

Re: Propaganda

Ogee wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 4:33 pm Covid was always just a bad flu and they knew it all along.

Mark Changizi @MarkChangizi

Wonder why people believe they have a 38% chance of dying if they get COVID, and they believe that 9% of the population has already died of COVID? Because of millions of irresponsible communications like the one below marking the inception of the great COVID hysteria last March.

Deliberately mix up IFR with CFR as the WHO did from the beginning early 2020.

Yaffa Shir-Raz @YaffaRaz
So the Israel MOH finally admitted after it was forced by the court, that the total number of Covid deaths under age 50 with no comorbidities is ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.
@YaffaRaz, please post a link to the Israel MOH admission. Without a credible source citation, your claim amounts to ZERO, ZILCH, NADA.
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

regit wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 11:23 pm @YaffaRaz, please post a link to the Isrel MOH admission. Without a credible source citation, your claim amounts to ZERO, ZILCH, NADA.
This will come as a shock but this forum isn't actually a research publishing journal.

Why don't you try looking it up for yourself if you're that interested?

We all have access to the best search tools the world has ever seen but most are to lazy to even look. I'm just flagging news and I really couldn't give a shit if you believe it or not.

Ogee wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 12:12 am This will come as a shock but this forum isn't actually a research publishing journal.

We all have access to the best search tools the world has ever seen but most are to lazy to even look. I'm just flagging news and I really couldn't give a shit if you believe it or not.

This will come as a shock but this forum isn't actually a research publishing journal.
DUH!

Whether or not I am interested is not important. What is important is that supposed facts that someone posts can be checked with credible supporting documents. The burden of proof is on the poster of the material: With no supporting evidence, the material is so much fantasy. If you indeed read the material, then you should already have a citation readily available to include with the post.
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

regit wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:29 am This will come as a shock but this forum isn't actually a research publishing journal.
DUH!

Whether or not I am interested is not important. What is important is that supposed facts that someone posts can be checked with credible supporting documents. The burden of proof is on the poster of the material: With no supporting evidence, the material is so much fantasy. If you indeed read the material, then you should already have a citation readily available to include with the post.
No, you are completely wrong, there is no burden of proof on me at all. If I see 3 Drs all post that a govt report says a thing that's absolutely good enough for me to tell others. If you don't like it do your own research and prove it wrong.

I repeat, THIS IS NOT A RESEARCH JOURNAL, it's just a forum to discuss available information. I notice you don't actually dispute the information after all your bullshit, so it is true then and you are just wasting everyone's time.

Ogee wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 3:19 pm No, you are completely wrong, there is no burden of proof on me at all. If I see 3 Drs all post that a govt report says a thing that's absolutely good enough for me to tell others. If you don't like it do your own research and prove it wrong.

I repeat, THIS IS NOT A RESEARCH JOURNAL, it's just a forum to discuss available information. I notice you don't actually dispute the information after all your bullshit, so it is true then and you are just wasting everyone's time.
in Ogee's world it's always everyone else that has to show the proof, never Ogee, whatever he makes up goes... backwards brain. xD
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
kowal81

Re: Covid Was A Bioweapon

Ogee wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 6:32 pm Dr David Martin testifies to the European Parliament that not only was Cov 2 a deliberately released bioweapon, so was Cov 1.
"No more gain of function research"?

Umm okay, so now it's just spoken about like it's something that everyone agreed to be a part of. I'm really surprised how nonchalant they are about it all and not worried about a global backlash.

Governments need to be overthrown for this.

What's next? :think:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
Ogee, Chickenspicy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎