Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello mrtools and other eminent coders, All i need is for the horizontal lines to have individual color, M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4,D1,W1,MN,all to be coded in a way that allows user to choose any color for any time frame, so that one could easily identify the SR at a glance, ecpecially, where we have confluence of SR. I will very much appreciate it if anyone could help in coding it. Thanks for your precious time.
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

carzg29 wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 12:33 pm Good afternoon, could you be so kind to fix this indicator,please? The problem is that Weekly and Monthly levels do not display on M1 and sometimes Monthly levels do not display on M5, also could be posible to add a middle values lines width option?

Thanks a lot for your time, efford and generosity.
Sorry not able to fix it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi there,

I think this indicator has the potential to help filter out markets that are mean-reverting, for those who are looking to follow trends. However, the lack of any sort of boundary or signal line means that you have to constantly adjust your threshold for each instrument you trade.

Would it be possible to add an adjustable MA to it's values?

Many thanks in advance.

SpecialFX wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 8:55 am Hi there,

I think this indicator has the potential to help filter out markets that are mean-reverting, for those who are looking to follow trends. However, the lack of any sort of boundary or signal line means that you have to constantly adjust your threshold for each instrument you trade.

Would it be possible to add an adjustable MA to it's values?

Many thanks in advance.
Actually, feel free to disregard this request - I can see that similar indicators have been produced here in the past. Thanks anyway!