Re: Ukraine aid dries up

Ogee wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 7:03 am Same tired old bullshit, to repeat, I really don't give a fuck what you think about anything.
And everyone knows exactly what Poland wants, they support the destruction of Ukraine because they smell the prospect of a land grab from the wreckage.
It's not about what anyone thinks, but simply the truth. You, for some reason unknown to me, like to spread misinformation. And the fact that you can't relate to anything I wrote only confirms my earlier assumption.
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, vvFish

Re: WW3 Countdown

vvFish wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:37 am ;) ;)

And here is a fresh photo with Commander-in-Chief Zaluzhny. Rusnya, face?

The member thefish stated that Zaluzhny was alive, and as usual, said it was a Russian lie..LOL, now,, a few hours later, the truth looks out..

The adviser to the command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine tried to resuscitate Zaluzhny, but something went wrong

▪️After reports of a serious injury to the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Zaluzhny, adviser to the command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Alena Shevtsova published a picture with him on social networks, but without confirmation of freshness;
▪️Attentive people noticed the handwritten date on the background - April 27 (and Zaluzhny disappeared in early May);
▪️ Under the post of Shevtsova on May 2, Zaluzhny in the same T-shirt and against the background of the same wall, attentive readers noted;
▪️Soon, the author deleted the photo from May 2, trying to cover her tracks.
▪️"Photos with Zaluzhny left for 2-3 days", -

Re: WW3 Countdown

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

100.000 facing 500,000

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, for the thousandth time, has had to say that Ukraine cannot join NATO while in a conflict.

You can understand why everyone keeps asking, at this stage it's Ukraine's only hope of avoiding total defeat.

Ukraine was never going to win a war against Russia no matter how much equipment was gifted to them, it was always going to come down to troop numbers.

Ukraine was always just a sacrifice for the west to degrade Russia militarily and enable them to concentrate on the real enemy China.

It wasn't until 2019 that the plan could become a reality when the Ukrainian's elected a CLOWN to represent them. Don't forget that the US always said it was up to the Ukrainians if they wanted to negotiate peace all the while encouraging the CLOWN not do do so.

So now what's left of the Ukrainian army, 100.000, are facing 500,000 Russian troops AND STILL idiots in the west are screaming ''yeah go for it!!"

The whole debacle is one of the saddest, most ridiculous things I've seen in my life.

Re: 100.000 facing 500,000

Ogee wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 3:39 pm NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, for the thousandth time, has had to say that Ukraine cannot join NATO while in a conflict.

You can understand why everyone keeps asking, at this stage it's Ukraine's only hope of avoiding total defeat.

Ukraine was never going to win a war against Russia no matter how much equipment was gifted to them, it was always going to come down to troop numbers.

Ukraine was always just a sacrifice for the west to degrade Russia militarily and enable them to concentrate on the real enemy China.

It wasn't until 2019 that the plan could become a reality when the Ukrainian's elected a CLOWN to represent them. Don't forget that the US always said it was up to the Ukrainians if they wanted to negotiate peace all the while encouraging the CLOWN not do do so.

So now what's left of the Ukrainian army, 100.000, are facing 500,000 Russian troops AND STILL idiots in the west are screaming ''yeah go for it!!"

The whole debacle is one of the saddest, most ridiculous things I've seen in my life.

Ok?
Keep warmongering, the rest of us wants to live in a free democratic world, not in russian totalitarian dystopia.
You make up stuff on the go, you should try stand-up comedy, the whole room would laugh :D
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, vvFish

Re: 100.000 facing 500,000

Ogee wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 3:39 pm :eh:
It looks like Ogee would love for Russia to drop a nuclear bomb in the waters around the UK. Let the tsunami submerge the whole of Britain.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.