Re: WW3 Countdown

Sure, they are, the others in Belgorod are dead: notice the "in one of the border regions of Ukraine'. where?, we don't know, the only certain a this moment is : 72 saboteurs finito. LOL

And as you said, when the truth will emerge, come here and recognize it.., we can wait! LOL :eh: :facepalm:

Speaking of Nazis, the Donetsk leader of pro-Russian separatists honored a Russian soldier with Nazi symbols on his uniform for his role in Mariupol

The leader of the self-proclaimed, unrecognized Donetsk People’s Republic, Denis Pushilin, has been photographed awarding military decorations to a Russian soldier who has Nazi symbols on his uniform. Pushilin did so despite Russia justifying its aggressive attack on Ukraine, which has been going on since 24 February, by an alleged need to “de-Nazify” that country.

https://romea.cz/en/world/speaking-of-n ... is-uniform
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Prigozhin spoke about the plans of PMC "Wagner" after the liberation of Artemovsk
Now the company is going to field camps for additional training.
After a rest and reorganization in a month or two, the Wagner will again return to perform combat missions at the front.
Well done!...

NewLight wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 10:57 pm Remember that post?..
Now, new info is available..

I hope this war ends soon. <3 but confused, because the media says that all missiles Russia send are shot down!.. :eh:
;) ;) And here is a fresh photo with Commander-in-Chief Zaluzhny. Rusnya, face?
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

NewLight wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 11:37 pm

The Prime Minister of Russia met with the leader of China

▪️Russia and China will rebuff the aspirations of a number of countries to impose their will through illegal sanctions, Mishustin said;
▪️ The Prime Minister of the Russian Federation called the main task of the visit to China the organization of effective work in the line of governments;
▪️Xi Jinping said that relations between the two countries are developing steadily, there is a multifaceted cooperation;
▪️Moscow and Beijing agreed to activate the mechanism of regular meetings of the heads of government, the next one will be held at the end of the year;
▪️Mishustin conveyed greetings to Xi Jinping from the President of Russia, the Chinese leader in response asked to convey greetings to "good friend Vladimir Putin."

Friends forever... :D
:lmao: :lmao:
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Re: Ukraine aid dries up

Ogee wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:41 pm Karen, you started the personal abuse so you can have it straight back in your face, it's important that you know that.

I post thousands of posts on a number of topics and it's typical of all Karens everywhere to pick out one to try to discredit them all because they can't stand anyone with a different point of view.

Best thing for your own mental health is to just not read anything and stay in your happy space watching TV news. Ukraine is winning and Russia will soon be defeated.
Personal abuse? xD You don't even know what that means mr. snowflake :D. I called you a clown because that's just what you are. You do not represent any point of view here other than that convergent with the Kremlin's narrative. For your information - I follow war criminal Igor Vsevolodovich Girkin, among others, and unlike you, he can logically present and justify his arguments. You should learn from him.

I could lose a whole day pointing out again and again other holes in your messed up version of reality, so you better not provoke me boy, because it will only accelerate the deletion and transformation of this thread into another one (and then you will lose the sense of your life for a while). For the umpteenth time - I wrote to you that your theory regarding the alleged proof of blowing up missiles with uranium ammunition doesn't make sense; and for the reason that I could very easily prove it (which I did). Once again, you completely ignored this, because all you can do is copy news from sources of unknown origin, while usually completely failing to interpret it. And because you have nothing interesting to say on the subject, you reacted the way you reacted, boy:
Ogee wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:13 am So why don't you go fuck yourself you stupid cunt, no one gives a fuck what you think.
It's important that you know that.

As for the war in Ukraine itself (about which I did not refer to your persona in a word), any thinking person knows that this war will be decided at the negotiating table, not on the battlefield, so you can give up some silly remarks about watching TV, boy.

And now the best thing - acting like a typical Russian bot, you yourself start calling others bots (not the first time), which is already totally stupid. But what can you expect from such a simpleton.... The best thing for your own mental health is to just stop compromising yourself further.
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post:
Jedidiah

vvFish wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 5:37 am ;) ;)

And here is a fresh photo with Commander-in-Chief Zaluzhny. Rusnya, face?
Ok, fine..that's a photo, recent or before the "accident", let's read how a newspaper in India see this matter.
Moscow: Ukrainian armed forces’ commander in chief, General Valery Zaluzhny, who has not been seen publicly for some time now, was seriously wounded some weeks ago in a Russian strike near Kherson, and is unlikely to return to service, media reports said on Wednesday.

Zaluzhny suffered a head trauma and numerous shrapnel wounds in early May, in a missile attack on a Ukrainian command post not far from the village of Posad-Pokrovskoe, RT quoted RIA Novosti as reporting.

The Russian agency, quoting a source, said that the general had undergone a craniotomy at a military hospital in Kiev after the strike, and doctors say that the 49-year-old is going to live but won’t be able to execute his duties as commander anymore.

Speculations about Zaluzhny’s whereabouts emerged after he refrained from participating in a high-profile NATO meeting on May 10.

The Chairman of the bloc’s military committee, Rob Bauer, said that Kiev told Brussels that the Ukrainian commander couldn’t attend in person nor via a video-link due to a “complex operational situation” on the ground in the conflict with Moscow.

Zaluzhny hasn’t been seen in public since then, even though footage that has emerged online in recent days that suggested he was fine, turned out to have been made before his disappearance.
We can wait...zaluzhny doesn't... we wish him a speedy recovery <3