Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 11:00 am Higher Highs Lower Lows indicator with Auto Divergences + Arrows & Averages Filters

Thanks to the pdf file you shared it reminded me this was using an ema of the higher high and lower low and also divergence for both the higher highs and lower lows and if I'm understanding correctly if you get divergence on both it's more accurate. So added all the averages I have and divergence for the hh's and ll's. Also looks like the arrows are working correctly now.

PS: For an in-depth PDF article on this indicator, please see: Higher Highs and Lower Lows - Vitali Apirine.
Hello MrTools, thanks for all the good works on this forum. Please is it possible to make the period input of this indicator to start from one (1) instead of 2 as it is currently and is it also possible to also be able to place two instances of the indicator on the same chart with different settings.
Thanks in advance.

Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

emmany4 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 12:44 am Hello MrTools, thanks for all the good works on this forum. Please is it possible to make the period input of this indicator to start from one (1) instead of 2 as it is currently and is it also possible to also be able to place two instances of the indicator on the same chart with different settings.
Thanks in advance.
No period 1 input would not work for that indicator for more than 1 instance of the indicator try a different object unique id for every instance.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
emmany4

Re: Stochastic 2 Sigmas

Jimmy wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:19 pm This is the Stochastic 2Sigmas indicator for MT4 coded by Mladen & Mrtools and is a very detailed and interesting version of the Stochastic which could replace the use of two to three other indicators on your chart and be used as an all-in-one swing trading tool.

The Stochastic 2 Sigmas is a variation on the RSI + MA indicator. It's just using a Stochastic instead of RSI.

This version also comes with MTF + Interpolation.
Be sure to try it out and add it to your trading toolbox.
If only the time period could be changed.

Re: Stochastic 2 Sigmas

sadd wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 2:01 am Yes. Because I'm from China, my English is not good.
Stochastic 2 Sigmas with updated code (user friendly dropdown options & more)

Updated the code to make it all more user friendly. The Stochastic 2 Sigmas is a variation on the "RSI + MA" indicator which uses a Stochastic instead of RSI and has an adjustable Histogram.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, Chickenspicy, eduarescobar, josi, boytoy, ParallelNative, Mundu19, RodrigoRT7, unimatrix, iPar, michaelB