Re: WW3 Countdown

Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: WW3 Countdown

;) "We do not know which columns of equipment Mr. Konashenkov destroyed in his reports, but the Russian Volunteer Corps has no losses"

As for the photos of the killed “saboteurs” walking around the net, the RDC stated that their fighters wear cartoons, not pixels.
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Re: Ukraine aid dries up

kowal81 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:51 am This is a FAKE NEWS. STOP SPREADING UNCONFIRMED, RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA
There is literally no evidence about destroying ammunition with depleted uranium. Like I said you before, go back to school and learn something about radiation. Bismuth-214 is one of the radionuclides in the uranium-radium series (including a derivative of the natural radioactive gas Radon-222). It occurs naturally on the earth's surface and in the atmosphere in the form of aerosols. When it rains, aerosols containing Bi-214 are raised from the earth's surface and also leached from the atmosphere. Reaching the detector, it is possible to measure the gamma radiation emitted by this isotope. This causes an increase in the radioactive background. Individual instruments have recorded dose powers of more than 0.1 µSv/h in rain-free weather. In rainy weather, especially preceded by a long period without rain, the natural background of ionizing radiation can temporarily rise to 0.2 µSv/h, and even in some cases to almost 0.3 µSv/h. These values are within the norm, and should not cause concern because they pose no threat to human health and life. Besides, if something happened that involved radioactivity, we would all know about it - this is not 1986.

Your narrative fits the line of the Kremlin, which has portrayed the situation as an escalation and use of nuclear weapons against Russia since the announcement of the transfer of such missiles to Ukraine. This is absolute nonsense aimed solely at creating panic and uncertainty among Western public opinion. On top of that, there are many indications that the Russians are using such missiles themselves, and the whole narrative is purely a propaganda ploy.

https://www.umcs.pl/pl/radioaktywnosc-w ... ,21784.htm

The Polish State Atomic Agency later the same day dismissed the rumors, indicating that there are no alarming readings in terms of radiation levels.

To summ it up:

YOU are o joke. This topic is a joke also. I'm starting to believe that this forum is a joke too, since the admins/mods tolerate (and it seems even encourage) clowns like you.
Since you've decided to now include admins/mods in your answer guess I will respond. Would you be happy if we just close all topics that you don't agree with? Please forgive my ignorance but isn't that a form of communism or fascism.

If you agree fine if you don't agree just as fine and that should be our right as human beings and forum members, but please everyone let's do it respectfully. If anyone thinks having the freedom to speak your mind is a joke and that makes this forum a joke really don't know what to say to that.

To be fair there is propaganda coming from all sides IMHO, it's just nice to hear all sides and make an opinion based on that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, Gethsemane

mrtools wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:17 am Since you've decided to now include admins/mods in your answer guess I will respond. Would you be happy if we just close all topics that you don't agree with? Please forgive my ignorance but isn't that a form of communism or fascism.

If you agree fine if you don't agree just as fine and that should be our right as human beings and forum members, but please everyone let's do it respectfully. If anyone thinks having the freedom to speak your mind is a joke and that makes this forum a joke really don't know what to say to that.

To be fair there is propaganda coming from all sides IMHO, it's just nice to hear all sides and make an opinion based on that.
Here is a thing mister; there were at least 3 topics in this regard that were shredded (one, If I remember correctly, had over 1000 pages?)- without any warning and without any explanation. So your cheap talk about freedom of speech in this forum is just funny right now. You can close any topic (and thats up to you), but how do you call deleting this vast amount of content other that censorship?

To be clear - I don't want you to close anything. On the contrary, I want you to NOT DELETE ANYTHING in the future, because deleting makes being on this forum quite pointless.

I agree that propaganda is coming from both sides. But that doesn't exempt from logical thinking. I provided quite good explanation on the subject of radiation spike. In response, I was insulted. So the remark about treating each other well should be addressed in this case not to me.
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post (total 2):
Gethsemane, Jedidiah

kowal81 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:41 am Here is a thing mister; there was at least 3 topics in this regard that was shredded (one, If I remember correctly, had over 1000 pages?)- without any warning and without any explanation. So your cheap talk about freedom of speech in this forum is just funny right now. You can close any topic (and thats up to you), but how do you call deleting this vast amount of content other that censorship?

To be clear - I don't want you to close anything. On the contrary, I want you to NOT DELETE ANYTHING in the future, because deleting makes being on this forum quite pointless.

I agree that propaganda is coming from both sides. But that doesn't exempt from logical thinking. I provided quite good explanation on the subject of radiation spike. In response, I was insulted. So the remark about treating each other well should be addressed in this case not to me.
YOU are o joke. This topic is a joke also. I'm starting to believe that this forum is a joke too, since the admins/mods tolerate (and it seems even encourage) clowns like you.
You don't call this insulting? Was not just addressing, you in this matter was addressing everyone!

To add (which I'm sure you will call very convenient) which 3 topics were deleted, all I remember was an earlier Ukraine war thread can't remember why it was deleted and wasn't deleted by me.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

kowal81 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 4:41 am Here is a thing mister; there were at least 3 topics in this regard that were shredded (one, If I remember correctly, had over 1000 pages?)- without any warning and without any explanation. So your cheap talk about freedom of speech in this forum is just funny right now. You can close any topic (and thats up to you), but how do you call deleting this vast amount of content other that censorship?

And if we censored you am truly sorry, know exactly how that feels since my views are censored all the time and hate it. We will work on that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:09 am You don't call this insulting? :lmao:
Let's look at this badge: Do you really think he is a source of trusted news? Because if so, this forum is not a place to exchange information, but a source of propaganda. Why didn't you give the same badge to vvFish for balance? Or someone else? So yes, I think calling this gentleman in this case a clown is as appropriate as possible. Because he constitutes such a class clown in this case, propagating the same untrue information for the second time, despite the fact that I had previously written a post to him on the same topic, which was simply ignored.
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post:
Jedidiah