Re: v2v dynamic system

PIVOT Fibs Plus: Got optimized...

To directly download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3463554

Get just the Custom Candles - any time frame... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3463555

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Chickenspicy
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system... New templates and default parameter values

To directly download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3463554

Get just the Custom Candles - any time frame... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3463555

For more info about this system... Click this >>> viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8473253
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Mundu19, Gethsemane
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 7:01 am v2v dynamic trading system... New templates and default parameter values

To directly download the current release... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3462775

Get just the Custom Candles - any time frame... Click this >>> download/file.php?id=3462776

Hey, the Custom candle time frame indicator is amazing, i've been implementing it for daily use, amazing way to see the expansion unfolding for the day.
It is just extremely heavy, cpu spikes up and lags mt4 right away, could it be something in the code perhaps?
if i turn it off, everything is fine again, it's abit odd.
Thanks for your great work

Gethsemane wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 3:46 pm Hey, the Custom candle time frame indicator is amazing, i've been implementing it for daily use, amazing way to see the expansion unfolding for the day.
It is just extremely heavy, cpu spikes up and lags mt4 right away, could it be something in the code perhaps?
if i turn it off, everything is fine again, it's abit odd.
Thanks for your great work

Hmmm... The original wasn't much changed, except for... Added buttons (with candle types) and session-based opening candles (Broker, Sydney, Tokyo, London, New York). The code structure only needed to be altered to accommodate the new features I added, in which case it was already optimized for execution speed given the required output (tick-by-tick).

Normally, I switch-off the candle type button to jump to much a lower or higher custom candle time frame. As an example, I wanted to change from H3 TF to H1 TF (using the button, I switched-off candle type) before switching-on again. As a result, while it was switched off, it wouldn't calculate or show the custom candles by navigating through the TFs.

Otherwise, you may simply use the original version made by mladen here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295189038#p1295189038

LikeRe: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:14 am Hmmm... The original wasn't much changed, except for... Added buttons (with candle types) and session-based opening candles (Broker, Sydney, Tokyo, London, New York). The code structure only needed to be altered to accommodate the new features I added, in which case it was already optimized for execution speed given the required output (tick-by-tick).

Normally, I switch-off the candle type button to jump to much a lower or higher custom candle time frame. As an example, I wanted to change from H3 TF to H1 TF (using the button, I switched-off candle type) before switching-on again. As a result, while it was switched off, it wouldn't calculate or show the custom candles by navigating through the TFs.

Otherwise, you may simply use the original version made by mladen here >>> viewtopic.php?p=1295189038#p1295189038
Thank you, i will try your suggestions, and I will have a look at the original :)