Re: Ukraine aid dries up

kowal81 wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 6:58 am The city has indeed seen an increase in electromagnetic radiation, only that it was already two days before the attack. In addition, we are talking about a small increase - the kind that can sometimes be seen on rainy days. If you had paid at least a little attention in your physics classes and knew what background radiation is, you wouldn't be spreading such nonsense information - but as you yourself admitted earlier you are an information junkie and must propagate anything that only agrees with your narrative....

Ogee wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 6:45 pm Poland confirms Depleted Uranium radiation spike after Khmelnitsky blast. Poison is now heading for Denmark, Netherlands, England.

Polish university sources and the Polish Atomic Energy Agency (PAA) corroborate the spiking. The highest levels reported publicly have been in Gdynia (0.103 μSv/h), Lublin (0.100 μSv/h) and Krakow (0.115 μSv/h).
This is a FAKE NEWS. STOP SPREADING UNCONFIRMED, RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA
There is literally no evidence about destroying ammunition with depleted uranium. Like I said you before, go back to school and learn something about radiation. Bismuth-214 is one of the radionuclides in the uranium-radium series (including a derivative of the natural radioactive gas Radon-222). It occurs naturally on the earth's surface and in the atmosphere in the form of aerosols. When it rains, aerosols containing Bi-214 are raised from the earth's surface and also leached from the atmosphere. Reaching the detector, it is possible to measure the gamma radiation emitted by this isotope. This causes an increase in the radioactive background. Individual instruments have recorded dose powers of more than 0.1 µSv/h in rain-free weather. In rainy weather, especially preceded by a long period without rain, the natural background of ionizing radiation can temporarily rise to 0.2 µSv/h, and even in some cases to almost 0.3 µSv/h. These values are within the norm, and should not cause concern because they pose no threat to human health and life. Besides, if something happened that involved radioactivity, we would all know about it - this is not 1986.

Your narrative fits the line of the Kremlin, which has portrayed the situation as an escalation and use of nuclear weapons against Russia since the announcement of the transfer of such missiles to Ukraine. This is absolute nonsense aimed solely at creating panic and uncertainty among Western public opinion. On top of that, there are many indications that the Russians are using such missiles themselves, and the whole narrative is purely a propaganda ploy.

https://www.umcs.pl/pl/radioaktywnosc-w ... ,21784.htm
The Polish State Atomic Agency later the same day dismissed the rumors, indicating that there are no alarming readings in terms of radiation levels.

To summ it up:

YOU are o joke. This topic is a joke also. I'm starting to believe that this forum is a joke too, since the admins/mods tolerate (and it seems even encourage) clowns like you.
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post:
Jedidiah

kowal81 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:51 am

To summ it up:

YOU are o joke. This topic is a joke also. I'm starting to believe that this forum is a joke too, since the admins/mods tolerate (and it seems even encourage) clowns like you.
The problem is the same story keeps coming up over and over again.

So why don't you go fuck yourself you stupid cunt, no one gives a fuck what you think.

Ogee wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:13 am The problem is the same story keeps coming up over and over again.

So why don't you go fuck yourself you stupid cunt, no one gives a fuck what you think.
Thanks for showing your true face. Oh and for that graph straight out of your ass too. :D. Now I know 100% that I am dealing with an imbecile.
These users thanked the author kowal81 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, vvFish

kowal81 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:17 am Thanks for showing your true face. Oh and for that graph straight out of your ass too. :D. Now I know 100% that I am dealing with an imbecile.
Is the political color of FS now left-leaning or right-leaning? XD
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
kowal81, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kowal81 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 2:40 am I don't know man, but thanks for the gif, it made me smile. Even though I'm more into cats myself ;).
Seeing you happy makes me happy too. It doesn't matter how much fake news is posted here. No one can judge everything instead of God. At the end of this war, Russia will definitely decline. Even if a lot of people are scolding the United States. The United States may indeed fall short in many places. But the United States is a model democracy in the world. If America is bad. So let's wait for the end of the world to come together. That's about all I can say. Let's wait for the doomsday together. Nuke, nuke, boomboomboomboomboom
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
kowal81
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: WW3 Countdown

Clearly we can resume this topic.
Those who like/support dictators
Those who like/support democracy and human rights

No buts, no gray area, no excuse. It's black and white.
These users thanked the author Marco_Sousa for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah, vvFish, Gethsemane
“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”
Maya Angelou

Re: WW3 Countdown

We "demilitarized" a motorized company of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation and destroyed several units of their armored vehicles. Soon the video will be brought to you. Do not believe the nonsense of the Russian State Ministry of Defense.