Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

andrei-1 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:39 pm Sorry. SetIndexArrow(6,Symbol_8_Kod); you have it right. I didn't think it was an arrow. :Rofl:
Sorry Mr. andrei-1, the more I edit, the worse it gets.
It is still not possible to modify the overwritten situation. .
i am so stupid :lmao:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

andrei-1 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:18 pm Or change the period and size of the semaphore in the opposite direction. :Rofl:
Thanks to Mr. andrei-1 for his help. I have successfully solved the problem. Thank you very much
Grateful

Please download the repaired version again
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, andrei-1, Akela
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

TransparentTrader wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 1:33 am What's the name of that vertical toolbar on the chart?
This is an epic pen. Paid software. I use the hacked version. to you.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
TransparentTrader

Here's a great idea, guaranteed...if someone hadn't already beat me to it...

Can a master coder please make an oscillator histogram in the subwindow using two eAverages/AllAverages with [individual] price options, AND [include the color-change of the slope].
Then, overlay an OMA RSI on the oscillator histo for the 50-line cross.
Include the option for on-chart arrows with wingdings for when OMA RSI crosses 50 in concordance with the direction of the oscillator trend.

Any two Averages will accurately define the trend in the histogram, while OMA RSI, I've found to be the most sensitive and accurate for 50-line RSI trading.

(Pictured is an example, but excluding the requested slope color-change and optional arrows)
(I do not have the source code for the eAverages oscillator histogram)
These users thanked the author GoldenBrett90 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, varon
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 3:06 am Here's a great idea, guaranteed...if someone hadn't already beat me to it...

Can a master coder please make an oscillator histogram in the subwindow using two eAverages/AllAverages with [individual] price options, AND [include the color-change of the slope].
Then, overlay an OMA RSI on the oscillator histo for the 50-line cross.
Include the option for on-chart arrows with wingdings for when OMA RSI crosses 50 in concordance with the direction of the oscillator trend.

Any two Averages will accurately define the trend in the histogram, while OMA RSI, I've found to be the most sensitive and accurate for 50-line RSI trading.

(Pictured is an example, but excluding the requested slope color-change and optional arrows)
(I do not have the source code for the eAverages oscillator histogram)
Here is simply version for test, I rewrote the oma rsi, but I was looking for a mistake, now they are the same as the original....I'll finish it tomorrow, it's late and I'm going to bed, try it and give me feedback....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
GoldenBrett90, 太虚一毫, TE81950, nbibu, Krunal Gajjar, josi

kvak wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 8:49 am Here is simply version for test, I rewrote the oma rsi, but I was looking for a mistake, now they are the same as the original....I'll finish it tomorrow, it's late and I'm going to bed, try it and give me feedback....
Genius! Thank you for your time, Kvak.
These users thanked the author GoldenBrett90 for the post:
TE81950
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90