Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear Masters of the charts,

i am wondering if it would be possible to include into the donchian indicator a LL / LH /break or HH/ HL/ break (1/2/3 pattern) alert
it looks really tasty on mean renko charts...

or
the screenshot is from a live generated chart on real market data , not a recalculation
These users thanked the author gaarmitaar for the post:
Chickenspicy

This is my first work on it, and I coded the indicators a bit. .
SEMAFOR increased from 5 to 7.
I personally feel that 5 may not be enough. So the number of experimental ones increased to seven

I successfully added 2 new higher level semfors, but I can't get the higher level semfor to not cover the lower level semfor. .
Please dear coders help me. . . . .
Coding is really hard
Thanks for your hard work

Please help me modify it
Higher level semfors do not override other semfors as well as candles

Grateful
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

andrei-1 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 8:10 pm Arrange the buffers in the correct sequence.
And in line 307 there should be Symbol_4_Kod, probably.
Sorry, I'm new to this. I still don't know where to change it
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

andrei-1 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 9:18 pm Or change the period and size of the semaphore in the opposite direction. :Rofl:
Jesus. Thank you so much. How can I be so stupid. . . .Suddenly understand
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
andrei-1