Re: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

pfxi wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:38 am Hi, would you upload a version of the indicator for MT5?

thanks in advance :)

See attached and edit the colors just for "open." The Dev botched the color menu. He has it labeled as "low" when should be "Open"
These users thanked the author FXSurf for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, pfxi

FLICKERS wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 8:41 pm Hello Mr Tools please i need your help in converting the attached T_S_R (SIGNAL LINE) WITH ALERT MT4 to MT5 with vertical lines on the ball arrow when price reversal occur please help me sir. I want to use it on a 1minute strategy with setting at 365 please help me .
That is the same as a hull moving average.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jedidiah

FLICKERS wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:41 pm I know but will i be able to get the mql5 version with alert and if not just please help me with this if it can be done with line and alert .I know you are super busy but thanks for your early response pls help me.
AH eventually i got one for mt5 thanks for guide please can you help to sauce it up with alert and arrow plust the vertical lines when color changes based on 365 setting.

FLICKERS wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 4:53 pm AH eventually i got one for mt5 thanks for guide please can you help to sauce it up with alert and arrow plust the vertical lines when color changes based on 365 setting.
Had another version from Mladen I added arrows and alerts too. About lines don't know how to do them on mt5.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Ricstar_8, alexm