Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:06 pm Trend have possibly choice with 2 or 3 ma cross or slope. Visible arrows for fast, mediu, slow ma...
dear kvak, thanks for this indicator.
I think the alarm doesn't work correctly (fast-and-medium-cross)
(sometimes you get an up and down signal at the same time; sometimes you get down, when MAs are all up)

josi wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:33 pm dear kvak, thanks for this indicator.
I think the alarm doesn't work correctly (fast-and-medium-cross)
(sometimes you get an up and down signal at the same time; sometimes you get down, when MAs are all up)
I look in code and test alerts on chart and not found bug ( maybe would be useful, when you post settings what you use).
Only found one my mistake, I forget clearing buffers for arrows and sometimes arrows dont change correctly(old arrows stay on chart).
I renamed some menus to avoid misunderstanding and for clarification , Arrows logic have a separate buffers.
Alerts s have their buffer in common with candle colors...
if you want some changes, write it...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
太虚一毫, sylvester21, Mundu19, thomdel, josi, iPar, Jimmy, Jedidiah, Banzai, Skyold

Fibonacci Sequence Multiple Moving Average

Fibonacci Sequence Multiple Moving Average

This is my out-of-the-box idea, using the magical numbers from the Fibonacci sequence: 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, 233, and 377. These numbers are incorporated into the Guppy Moving Average (MA) to create the Fibonacci Sequence Multiple Moving Average. The rule is to buy only when the price is above the 377-day MA and sell only when the price is below the 377-day MA."
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
太虚一毫, sylvester21, Banzai, RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

kvak wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 11:02 am HIGH and LOW Optimized Trend Tracker HOTT LOTT with Angle of Average

Hello I made this version with combined HottLott with angle of average...Have not time for much testing, so test it first...
For candles, arrows and alerts have options for choose logic Hott Lott, angle of Av or combined signals....

hello there sir, is there a multitime frame version of this indicator

great work..

Moving Averages Wingdings
(on/off) button

MA = Moving Averages
Make your trending MA stand out by using Wingdings font.
Most traders use EMA (200) as the main trend.
If the prices are above EMA (200), then it's considered as a short term uptrend.
Short term is where it may last for only a few hours.

In M1 charts, you still use EMA (200).
In H1 charts, you still use the same EMA (200) as the trend line.

This indicator has only 20 Moving Averages and 33 prices.
If you need more Moving Averages, ask Mr. Tool over here:
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 8):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, GoldenBrett90, iPar, FXSurf, RodrigoRT7, alexm, vvFish

kvak wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:06 pm 3 x Moving Average Cross indicator with Candlesticks, E-Averages, Arrows & Button

Requested file, This is average cross indicator,I think I posted it somewhere, but dont find it. Posted it one more time.
Trend have possibly choice with 2 or 3 ma cross or slope. Visible arrows for fast, mediu, slow ma...
For new version click HERE

Do we have this exact one without the button?
In this specific one it won't allow you to edit anything in the Colors tab of the settings.
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 6:42 am Do we have this exact one without the button?
In this specific one it won't allow you to edit anything in the Colors tab of the settings.
Here is version without button....No need color tab, colors are editable in main menu...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
GoldenBrett90, 太虚一毫, iPar, maroka