Re: Russia = darkness for citizens

RplusT wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 11:57 pm Thanks for the good laugh. I really enjoyed reading that........ :Rofl:

Anyone supporting Russia, is supporting a world where oligarchs control all resources, a world where regular people are state controlled, a world where there's only darkness for citizens, a world of murder, rape, silence and misery and poverty.

Regarding what you mention here, I'd like to point you in another direction....WEF......
If you knew and understood what's coming towards you from there, you also knew that what you mention is not related to Russia. But I don't expect you do.
Hey Karen, anything is better than nazi Russia, even your conspiracy theories, i welcome it :)
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: Russia = darkness for citizens

RplusT wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:22 am Karen.....Huh!
As I said, I did not expect you knowing anything about that. Thanks for confirming! As usual, anything you got no clue about you call conspiracy.
It's the claimants burden to show proof though, unless you are russian then its always the one questioning that has to show proof, the backwards way :)
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: We continue to advance!

vvFish wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 11:07 pm :problem:
:Fire:

Despite the fact that we now control a small part of Bakhmut, the importance of its defense does not lose its relevance.

We continue to advance on the flanks in the suburbs of Bakhmut and are actually approaching the capture of the city in a tactical encirclement. Thanks to this, we will be able to control all high-rise buildings occupied by the enemy and gradually destroy them.

This deprives the enemy of control over the approaches to the city and gives us certain tactical advantages - Commander of the Ground Forces of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Sirskyi

:thumbup:
WHAT THE FUCK BRO
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!
They lost! theyre dead !

I literally trained with the Ukraines when i was in the Army oh my goodness
My supply guy was the translator too!!!
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
RplusT, moey_dw
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Bakhmut has fallen

Chickenspicy wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 12:28 am WHAT THE FUCK BRO
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!
They lost! theyre dead !
Yeah man Bakmut is finished..... sadly nothing but corpses left behind
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
RplusT, Jimmy, Chickenspicy, boytoy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: WW3 Countdown

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Gethsemane, vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

It is very convenient to imagine the scale of what is happening. Compare with the size of the armies of some countries.

The capacity of the stadium is 100,024 spectators.

The Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), also known locally as "The 'G",[5] is an Australian sports stadium located in Yarra Park, Melbourne, Victoria.
Attachments
These users thanked the author andrei-1 for the post:
Chickenspicy

Ogee wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 10:41 pm

Below are some choice clips taken from an extensive, well researched article on Zelensky which is packed with linked references should there be any doubt.

It’s a rigorously suppressed fact that Zelenskyy is the second US puppet to occupy the office of President since the US-engineered coup overthrew the democratically-elected government of the Ukraine in 2014

Despite presiding over a neo-Nazi Government whose ethnic cleansing of its own population had been reported by Western media for eight long years

Today, the West has so far handed over an astonishing $186.52 billion to the Ukraine’s US puppet Government

But things have now changed. Since Vladimir Putin and Xi Jinping signed the fourteen agreements between the Russian Federation and the People’s Republic of China in March, the Zelenskky puppet has fallen silent as its master’s hand has been removed from its strings.

Zelenskyy, like all politicians, is a liar; but he is also a thief who has embezzled the Ukrainian people, handing over the grain, oil, gas, mineral and lithium resources of his country in shady deals with predatory US asset managers BlackRock, JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs.

And in order to pre-empt any opposition to these policies, Zelenskyy has banned eleven opposition political parties and all independent media platforms in the Ukraine, made laws prohibiting around 73 per cent of workers from forming unions or collective bargaining, and issued hit lists against journalists and academics denounced as ‘enemies of Ukraine’ for criticising his Government.

By continuing the proxy war with Russia, Zelenskyy has perpetuated the cover under which the $186.52 billion of Western ‘aid’ can be laundered into anonymous accounts in offshore jurisdictions.

the purpose of such offshore financial jurisdictions is not only to hide the money but also who owns it, so nobody knows how much Zelenskyy has made from this vast programme of embezzlement ... But one estimate of the net worth of this former TV comedian has put his personal fortune at $596 million.

My own view is that, given Zelenskyy is handing over an entire country to the oligarchs of Western capitalism, either this figure is far short of his actual compensation or he needs a new agent.

Finally, and not least in the list of crimes Washington’s puppet has committed or enabled, since 2014 the policies and actions of the Governments of the Ukraine against the people of the Donbas, where thousands of ethnic Russians — including an estimated 3,400 civilians — have been killed by ultranationalist armed forces like the Azov Regiment, the Aidar Volunteer Battalion and Right-Sector paramilitaries, and Russian culture and language is banned from public consumption and official use as effectively as that of the European Jews was under the Third Reich, meet the United Nations’ definition of genocide.

https://architectsforsocialhousing.co.u ... zelenskyy/
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

;) Biden responded to the threats of the Russian Foreign Ministry regarding the supply of F-16 fighters to Ukraine

At the G7 summit, the head of the White House was asked if the delivery of the F-16 is a "colossal risk", as they say in Russia.

Biden replied: "For them, yes."

:thumbup:
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Gethsemane
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."