Re: Fractal Order Blocks Open Secret System

Mustafa wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:49 pm Not sure if I could agree with you. I keep digging deeper with the passage of time. I take help from Xard's system but at the same time I am using Order Blocks, FVGs, sessions, Kill Zones, Divergence and SnD to sharpen my own analysis and precision. However, I depend less and less on mechanical indicators now. I try to see price with my eyes and analyze it in my mind... To be honest, it is just a learning curve. Focus on one or two charts and try to see everything, it will help learn faster and execute better. At the same time keep learning. You will gradually see things on the chart you have never observed before...
Thank you for sharing your system with us Mustafa. While I don't use this, I definitely leaned on this a great deal recently and helped get me to where I am. I am still learning, however have recently made reached a significant milestone to which I owe everyone here my utmost gratitude. Thanks dude and hopefully since your first post, its made life easier for you and the fam!
These users thanked the author booboo528 for the post:
Mustafa

Mustafa wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:40 pm I am grateful to my first benefactor for his trust in my integrity and his faith to invest in the strategy on the first sight. He loved it.... He graciously offered what was at his disposal and I accepted his offer without any qualms... No haggling, no discussion: we hardly exchanged a few messages and we were done... We have even become friends now on discord to remain in contact because I can use discord on my cell phone throughout the day.... As a courtesy, I prepared a 10 page instruction manual with detailed descriptions and settings of the indicators to replicate the strategy on any platform of his choice because he was curious to know whether the same strategy can be reproduced on MT5. Thank you JS!
I hope in a week or two you will have his testimonial on the results of the system.

Hey Mustafa is there a way we can still contribute somehow to get access to your instructions, iv'e been experimenting the system and the indicators, i wonder if there's anything that might help with your instructions
These users thanked the author ruben7yk for the post:
Mustafa

keep everything in the system just give a serious look to this screenshot...... Suppose you find the Xard big semfor dot from where I have drawn the custom made fib extensions. Now you have a way to measure the markets moves and possible resistance areas! Will be working in this direction now on! Will need the exceptionally talented people's help from this website to dig deeper down this rabbit hole... The chart is gold weekly......
Attachments

The question is whether to use an indicator or not> In other words to be or not to be with indicators!
Big money does not use retail indicators or some clever concoction made by a genius on a forexstation forum. For them price is the only thing they watch on a regular basis. I still use RSI because I am addicted to indicators. Need something to hang onto but having worked long with price fractals and seeing price movement from those fractals I came to devise a plan to guess the levels to which price would tend to be moved gradually by big players in this market. I was tempted to watch round numbers for the purpose but that would have been too naïve and prone to be manipulated for stop hunts. Then the idea of price extensions from major fractals came to my mind. I am using that as a guide to gauge the market and determine the areas of interest I would consider buy and sell opportunities.
Same chart with same fib extensions after a few days on a daily timeframe is here for your perusal:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
Knight

It is easier to ignore my conclusions regarding the inevitable failure of indicators but not so easy when it comes to what you see on the chart and what I am able to predict with the help of Fib extensions measuring from fractal candles.... Look at the previous screenshots and now this latest one on price action of Gold chart. The price respected the level from both sides. I came to 4H chart for a better view of market movement.
Attachments