Re: CCI indicators for MT4

Woodyz wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 7:16 pm As I'm far from being a coder, is someone able to tell me what the Snake period is to help me better understand this indicator ........Pls
zookeeper wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:04 am Yes, snake is basically a centered triangular moving average
Snake CCI
(on/off button)

coder: Tankk
released date: April 13, 2023

Tankk said:
and don't forget:
if SnakePeriod is less than 1 = Snake is disabled.
if SnakeRepaint=false = repainting/recalculating of Snake-smoothing is disabled!!
You can place the button on the main chart or
in the sub window.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, andrei-1, Woodyz, FXSurf, 太虚一毫

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 11:11 pm Expect teachers to add the latest averages to CCI Digital Kahler. It's certainly better to add MTF by the way. :thumbup:

The merit is immeasurable!
Added all the averages and made it more or less updated with the other newer versions.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
vvFish, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7

CCI_(finger_trap_and_Pinocchio).
Fintrapin eye drops (antidepressant) .
Drops for ears and smartphone, if you tell me how to use it.

New Eco menu. 5 options. There are boundaries by seconds. Suitable for 95% of indicators.

Code: Select all

//off                              // On every tick.
//pause_x_seconds_and_mHL_and_Open // count no more than 1 time in x seconds, when the price goes beyond the limits, and at the opening
//more_than_High_or_Low_and_Open   // Only when the price goes beyond the limits, and at the opening
//pause_x_seconds_and_Open         // count no more than 1 time in x seconds, and at the opening
//eco_only_Open                    // Only when opening
These users thanked the author andrei-1 for the post:
Chickenspicy