Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi @kvak and @mrtools,

Would you be so kind as to add arrows and alerts to the indicators below ONLY when the histogram CROSSES the zero line?

The current alerts don't provide the info I need for my trading strategy ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemnaiaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:48 pm Hi @kvak and @mrtools,

Would you be so kind as to add arrows and alerts to the indicators below ONLY when the histogram CROSSES the zero line?

The current alerts don't provide the info I need for my trading strategy ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemnaiaSA
Was able to add arrows and alerts to the 1.04 version, if I add arrows to the btn version the button won't work correctly, and the 1.05 version not able to add. Hopefully someone else will be able to do it.

Just for information the histogram is basically a macd except for the yellow areas which are measuring up/down peaks which can repaint.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy, thomdel

mrtools wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 2:42 am Was able to add arrows and alerts to the 1.04 version, if I add arrows to the btn version the button won't work correctly, and the 1.05 version not able to add. Hopefully someone else will be able to do it. Just for information the histogram is basically a macd except for the yellow areas which are measuring up/down peaks which can repaint.
For those who downloaded already would redownload again I didn't do the arrows delete correctly.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

Hi, would someone be so kind to put a sound and alert alarm (and if possible the pair) on this indicator? I know it repainting when he get newer highs or lows but that doesn´t matter. Its a guidance that the trend possible changing and help me deciding to take the trade or not, depending of my other indicators.
Allready thanks for youre help.

Bon Scott.