Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:36 am Added the arrows and alerts.
Dear MrTools or Kvak,
I've been looking at this simple "averages trend (alerts)" indicator and thinking of ways to make it better.
My proposal is if someone can edit the settings to have MA averages selections for both the Fast MA period and the Slow MA period.
And also have the option for arrows to appear on the chart with wingding font settings.
Thank you.

(Example):
Fast MA period: 6-period, SMMA, closed or median.
Slow MA period: 100-period, IE/2, closed.
Simple but accurate trend-detecting.
These users thanked the author GoldenBrett90 for the post (total 2):
Jonex1995, TE81950
My goal is to make advanced algorithm strategies, coded and simplified.
Trading psychology and ease-of-use are top priorities.

-GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 3:15 am Dear MrTools or Kvak,
I've been looking at this simple "averages trend (alerts)" indicator and thinking of ways to make it better.
My proposal is if someone can edit the settings to have MA averages selections for both the Fast MA period and the Slow MA period.
And also have the option for arrows to appear on the chart with wingding font settings.
Thank you.

(Example):
Fast MA period: 6-period, SMMA, closed or median.
Slow MA period: 100-period, IE/2, closed.
Simple but accurate trend-detecting.
Moving Averages Trend Alerts with Fast and Slow Moving Averages (MA slope directions display)

Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
GoldenBrett90, vvFish, kvak, Jimmy, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:30 am Try.
Wow, that's insane. And you included the largest, newest list of Averages I've seen.

Is this new set of modern MA's coded as a moving-average indicator in here somewhere?
I'll go look. I swear I was up-to-date on having the latest edition, but I guess not.

-GoldenBrett90

GoldenBrett90 wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 6:41 am Wow, that's insane. And you included the largest, newest list of Averages I've seen.
Is this new set of modern MA's coded as a moving-average indicator in here somewhere?
I'll go look. I swear I was up-to-date on having the latest edition, but I guess not.
Might want to try downloading it again, wasn't quite right before.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
GoldenBrett90

mrtools wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 7:11 am Might want to try downloading it again, wasn't quite right before.
Okie dokie. I re-downloaded it.
Do you have a new, publicly-released AllAverages version of MA's?
Is it eAverages?? I'm trying to find it, but not sure.

-GoldenBrett90

3 x Moving Average Cross indicator with Candlesticks, E-Averages, Arrows & Button

Requested file, This is average cross indicator,I think I posted it somewhere, but dont find it. Posted it one more time.
Trend have possibly choice with 2 or 3 ma cross or slope. Visible arrows for fast, mediu, slow ma...
For new version click HERE
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 11):
josi, thomdel, Jimmy, muhammadfarooq, FXSurf, eduarescobar, GoldenBrett90, nbibu, Mundu19, RodrigoRT7, sylvester21