Re: The FNC Greedy System

funchi wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:26 am Is it ok to use only "ATS V4.1.ex4" signals?

I am in the process of verifying this for the other matter and will post as soon as it is completed.

Try adjusting it with the parameter Chart Handling in FNC_dashboard.
Maybe add ATS Expansion Index V4.0 too ;) i think will be better signals ;) or you can create 2 tpl ;)

1 - for ATS v 4.1
2 - for ATS Expansion Index V4.0

Thx

Greg
These users thanked the author Greg82 for the post:
funchi

The specifications of the ATS signal are as follows
Adjustable.

In the latest dot,
If 'Buy liquidity dot' < 'Expansion dot', it will continue to show an upward arrow.
If 'Sell liquidity dot' > 'Expansion dot', it will continue to show a downward arrow.
If 'Buy liquidity dot' and 'Sell liquidity dot' occur at the same time, no arrow is displayed.

It will change direction in relation to the latest dot.
funchi's daughter

Greg82 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 9:09 am Maybe add ATS Expansion Index V4.0 too ;) i think will be better signals ;) or you can create 2 tpl ;)

1 - for ATS v 4.1
2 - for ATS Expansion Index V4.0

Thx

Greg
When does 'ATS Expansion Index V4.0.ex4' show a signal?
The dots look like the dots in 'ATS V4.1.ex4'.
The histogram is a redraw, so the signal is delayed.
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:40 am I can't really work on the "ATS V4.1.ex4" only signal if I don't know if it is good enough.

What do you think?

For now, though, I'll post the current indicator.

Please wait a moment.
i used lot of indicator in my life and the best so far is ats v4 for the entrance just for close the trade i think it's difficult use only ats
These users thanked the author dio889 for the post:
funchi

I will post the latest version.
Two major changes.
I made other small changes, but I forgot about them.

FNC_dashboard indicator for ATS included.
ATS indicator is required to use this.
Template and indicator are for confirming signals.
If you need a template for your strategy, please provide detailed instructions down to the set values.
Or please create your own.

We have added support for creating signals based on the current candlestick condition. (Default value is one previous)
However, this does not apply to indicators without parameters.
Also, the interval to determine the current candlestick state is 1 minute.
Therefore, it is meaningless to determine the state of the current candlestick on a 1-minute time frame.
This is a specification. It cannot be changed.

<Download>
viewtopic.php?p=1295507591#p1295507591
These users thanked the author funchi for the post (total 4):
Forexlearner, Mrs.Watanabe, Greg82, RollerAndTrading
funchi's daughter

dio889 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:08 am hi Funchi

for ats you can check this video for understand how enter and quit a trade :
i think this is the best entrance you need use 2 TF for ex m15 and h4, enter only if m15 and h4 TF have the same tendency.
you can find ATS 4.0 here zip file viewtopic.php?f=578267&start=13630&t=84 ... a0c9687b96

enter when white ligne appears in m15 in same dirrection h4, m5 and h1 look like good to test too.

you can check this video for know how use ats assistant for have the alert u need use setupa and LL on and use only 2 TF m5-h1 or m15-h4 :

if you need understand how use it u can add me in telegram @dio889 i can explain in japanese if you want

Now for FNC all the trades haven't the same SL if u put fix lot 0.01 some sl are 10 pips some 15pis...... it's why i ask calcule lot by risk and not by fix lot.

for example i put 1% risk by trade for 1000 usd account first trade have sl to 20 pips i risk 1% of 1000 = 10 usd i have my trade at 0.04 if hit sl i lost 10 usd.
my second trade have sl to 40 pips i have my trade at 0.02 if sl hit i lost too 10 usd. and if after 1 moth i won 50% my account is now 1500 usd and risk is now 15 usd by trades.
best way is have choise by fix lot or by risk % of capital.
money mannagement is very important.

thank you very much for giving a new idea to our panel,

I've been studying and this ats system looks very good

I still don't understand the trade entries, could you please explain to me how to enter and exit with this system?
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post:
funchi

1337br wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 5:29 am thank you very much for giving a new idea to our panel,

I've been studying and this ats system looks very good

I still don't understand the trade entries, could you please explain to me how to enter and exit with this system?
hi you need to check on youtube chanel , you need watch all video it's very hard for unterstand , i can explain here in some words
These users thanked the author dio889 for the post:
funchi