Re: The FNC Greedy System

funchi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:35 pm If "ATS Assistant 2.1.ex4" is not used and only "ATS V4.1.ex4" is used,
analysis is possible.

However, getting ATS V4.1.ex4 signals from FNC_dashboard is time consuming.
(For a 15 minute time frame, the computer would just freeze a bit every 15 minutes.)
hello

yes ATS assistant 2.0 uses a lot of resources on the computer but ats v4.1.ex4 no, what is your computer configuration?
These users thanked the author dio889 for the post (total 3):
Greg82, funchi, 1337br

funchi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 1:35 pm If "ATS Assistant 2.1.ex4" is not used and only "ATS V4.1.ex4" is used,
analysis is possible.

However, getting ATS V4.1.ex4 signals from FNC_dashboard is time consuming.
(For a 15 minute time frame, the computer would just freeze a bit every 15 minutes.)
i can test if you want i have I have a very very powerful computer. if you send me the file here
These users thanked the author dio889 for the post:
funchi

Greg82 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 12:56 am @funchi

Hello. Yee pls upload tpl with ATS 4.1 ;) I have i13900K ;) well will be oke ^.^

Can you fix latest versions your FNC ? When i press a currency pair it doesn't open my new charts. It worked in the previous version ;)

Thx

Regards

Greg

we need EA version not only indi who send signal because ats assistant do allready this
funchi

funchi wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 9:14 am What is the significance of using FNC_dashboard?
Doesn't ATS automatically trade?
The video makes it look like it is trading automatically.
on the video yes look like trading automatically but i never found how do it, it send only signal no auto trading, if someone know how do ???
but it's better use FNC because we can add 1 or 2 security for take a trade and ATS is not good FOR quit A trade we can use XARD best way is use they both ATS and XARD
funchi

funchi wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 4:22 pm When is the version?
If it is old, find and use the latest version.
Did you use the installer?
If not, did you copy it properly?
Are you running Windows or Linux?
Is this a screenshot taken immediately after loading the v39 template without changing any settings?
If you changed any settings, please post a screenshot of the indicator list and the parameters for each indicator.
What is the problem?
Is it the color of the arrows?
Blank spaces in symbols?
Few columns of signals?
Have you downloaded all the candlestick history data? (post#1)

Hi funchi,

thanks for your quick reply. thanks to your tip i solved the problem. deleted the old version of the system and reloaded the new one.
stay safe

These users thanked the author RYSIO for the post:
funchi

dio889 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 8:07 pm hello

yes ATS assistant 2.0 uses a lot of resources on the computer but ats v4.1.ex4 no, what is your computer configuration?
Development machine and live trading operation machine.
Specifications of the development machine are as follows
Processor Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU G3900 @ 2.80GHz 2.80 GHz
RAM 4.00 GB (3.87 GB available)
Edition Windows 10 Home
Version 22H2
Model Samsung SSD 750 EVO 250GB
funchi's daughter

dio889 wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 8:09 pm i can test if you want i have I have a very very powerful computer. if you send me the file here
Do you mean to use only "ATS V4.1.ex4" instead of "ATS Assistant 2.1.ex4"?

I am in the process of verifying this for the other matter and will post as soon as it is completed.
funchi's daughter

Greg82 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 12:56 am @funchi

Hello. Yee pls upload tpl with ATS 4.1 ;) I have i13900K ;) well will be oke ^.^

Can you fix latest versions your FNC ? When i press a currency pair it doesn't open my new charts. It worked in the previous version ;)

Thx

Regards

Greg
Is it ok to use only "ATS V4.1.ex4" signals?

I am in the process of verifying this for the other matter and will post as soon as it is completed.

Try adjusting it with the parameter Chart Handling in FNC_dashboard.
funchi's daughter