Re: The FNC Greedy System

1337br wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 12:09 am I attached pictures to make it clearer,
1) the white or gray candle of the higher chart time (h1) does not need to have closed, if you wait for it to close it will form 4 candles of m15 correct? so maybe it's better to enter before closing the h1 (white) candle
2) the red candlestick on m15 needs to close, confirming a possible sell entry
3) the red candles on m5 indicate a sell entry in favor of the indecision (white candle) of the h1....
Do you have any ideas for a template? mixing everything
The current system is determining one previous candlestick.
This strategy needs to look at the current candlestick and the system needs to be improved.
Please wait a few moments for this to complete.

By the way, the procedure I posted earlier will be increasing the parameters.
funchi's daughter

1337br wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 12:09 am I attached pictures to make it clearer,
1) the white or gray candle of the higher chart time (h1) does not need to have closed, if you wait for it to close it will form 4 candles of m15 correct? so maybe it's better to enter before closing the h1 (white) candle
2) the red candlestick on m15 needs to close, confirming a possible sell entry
3) the red candles on m5 indicate a sell entry in favor of the indecision (white candle) of the h1....
Do you have any ideas for a template? mixing everything
The procedure in the case of this post is as follows
Same as post #191, please wait a moment.

Open a new chart. Any currency pair and time frame can be used.

Add indicator 'FNC_dashboard'.

Add indicator 'FNC_dashboard_Ind_ms_Semafor'.
Set parameters.
'TimeFrame' ... M15
'Period' ... ????
'Dev_Step' ... ????

Add indicator 'FNC_dashboard_Ind_ms_2nd_Dot'.
Parameters.
'TimeFrame' ...? M5
'Period1 (small dot)' ... ????
'Period2 (middle dot)' ...?
'Period3 (big dot)' ...? ????
'Dev_Step_1 (small dot)' ...? ????
'Dev_Step_2 (middle dot)' ...? ????
'Dev_Step_3 (big dot)' ...? ????
'Signal judge method' ... ?? ????

Add indicator 'FNC_dashboard_Ind_ms_ma'.
Set parameters.
'TimeFrame' ... ?? M15
'MA Period' ... 36
'MA Method' ... EMA
'MA Applied Price' ... ????
'Signal judge method' ... ????

Add indicator 'FNC_dashboard_Ind_ms_CandleColor'.
Set parameters.
'TimeFrame' ...? M15
'Signal judge method' ... Changed signal

Parameters.
'TimeFrame' ... M5

Add indicator 'FNC_dashboard_Ind_ms_ma'.
Set parameters.
'Signal column number' ...? 270
'TimeFrame' ... H1
'MA Period' ... 36
'MA Method' ... EMA
'MA Applied Price' ... ????

Set parameters.
'Signal column number' ... ?? 280
'TimeFrame' ... H1

Open the parameter setting screen for indicator 'FNC_dashboard'.
Set the parameters.
'Signal 7th column' ...? Flat
'Tile Patern' ... ????
'Chart timeframe' ...? ????
'Chart template name' ...? ????
'Alert time frame' ... ?? M5
funchi's daughter

Forexlearner wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 2:04 am i've been following the day looking at the dashboard, trying to learn how it works, and I've got a question/doubt/suggestion, not sure what to call it
please be patient if i have trouble to explain or even worst if what i say doesn't make sense, as i never fully master the xard system, but I'm trying and i think this dash is helping me a lot

Anyway, in these 2 cases the trend keeps going but the the semaphore goes against all the other signals. As much as i can understand as soon as it hits a top of bottom and the trend goes back a bit it stops registering, and it makes sense in the context that it's just a entry signal and the trend might revert at that point.

Now this may get confusing but i will try to explain, as much as i can understand (and correct me if i'm wrong) the signals and alerts only come at the 15 minute candle close, so we may miss an entry, in this time between it's all the same colours and the trend finds a new momentary top.

edit: in an extreme it may miss the trend all together if by chance at all the 15 minute candle close it is in a small correction

Not sure how the EA works as i can't even use EA because my broker doesn't support MT4, so here is the thing:

Going back to the exit strategy Funchi was asking about a bit earlier, maybe a option, a new column, idk exactly what, that kept the indication to stay on the trade if all the signals are on the same direction, same candle colour, above open line, etc... even if momentarily the signal is no longer coherent with the rest because the price reversed a bit momentarily as it always does. This could be our "stay in the trade" indication, until one of the other signals reverse, the candle at the 15 minute close changes colour would be the fist indication i guess, to a neutral colour or a reverse colour.

This could be useful for a EA, but like i said i can't use EA's so a different indication on the dashboard to stay on the trade and then exit with an alert would be awesome.
My opinion. My trade.

I enter the market in a 4 hours time frame trend, timing my entry on the 30 minute time frame.
I may change the time frame,
I enter a trade in a trend on the higher time frame by timing my entry on the lower time frame.

What is my trend?
Dow Theory trend definition.
I don't like drawdowns, so I am aware of the slope of the MA in Granville's Chart Theory.

What is my timing?
I condition my entry on,
If the stop loss is far away, I do not enter.

Thus, if I am in a trend on the higher time frame,
I do not wait for the candlestick to be confirmed on the lower time frame.
I will entry at a position as near as possible to the stop loss. I want to make an entry.

In extreme cases, if we ignore the depth of drawdown,
I can find a time frame for entry in any currency pair.

In other words, the signal is confirmed,
Not the previous candlestick,
The current candlestick, not the previous one, should be fine.

The 15-minute time frame is confirmed, but the 1-hour time frame is not yet confirmed.
Even if the 1-hour time frame is fixed, the 4-hour time frame is not yet fixed.

I will enter anytime there is a break of an important price.
However, only if there is a trend in the higher time frame.

I believe that drawdowns after entry are necessary.
There is a possibility that it will not reverse, so I will not hesitate to make an entry.

Is that an answer?

----------

I understand the exit strategy signal display.

I can display exit signals,
I have not had any requests for it until now,
We have been displaying the exit signal when one of the signals is different from the other.
Currently, I am sure that the signals are too early.

As is the case with EAs, exit signals are created by combining each signal.

EA also leaves most of the exits to the dashboard.
EA has other functions, but I won't go into them here.

However, it is not difficult to do.

As an example of an exit signal 1,
The exit signal is displayed when a large semafor indicating a reversal is displayed and the candle changes color.

Example 2,
A large semafor indicating a reversal is displayed.
The color of the candle has changed.
The trendline is crossed in the opposite direction.
The exit signal is displayed when either of the two conditions is met.

Also, as discussed in a previous post,
FNC_dashboard creates a signal with one previous candle.
I am looking into being able to create signals with the current candlestick.

Do you have any requests for exit signal conditions?

Is that an answer?
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
Forexlearner
funchi's daughter

RYSIO wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 8:51 am
When is the version?
If it is old, find and use the latest version.
Did you use the installer?
If not, did you copy it properly?
Are you running Windows or Linux?
Is this a screenshot taken immediately after loading the v39 template without changing any settings?
If you changed any settings, please post a screenshot of the indicator list and the parameters for each indicator.
What is the problem?
Is it the color of the arrows?
Blank spaces in symbols?
Few columns of signals?
Have you downloaded all the candlestick history data? (post#1)

I would like more information.
funchi's daughter

dio889 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 10:16 am it's very late in france 2h15 AM I will explain to you tomorrow in more detail
hi Funchi

for ats you can check this video for understand how enter and quit a trade :
i think this is the best entrance you need use 2 TF for ex m15 and h4, enter only if m15 and h4 TF have the same tendency.
you can find ATS 4.0 here zip file viewtopic.php?f=578267&start=13630&t=84 ... a0c9687b96

enter when white ligne appears in m15 in same dirrection h4, m5 and h1 look like good to test too.

you can check this video for know how use ats assistant for have the alert u need use setupa and LL on and use only 2 TF m5-h1 or m15-h4 :

if you need understand how use it u can add me in telegram @dio889 i can explain in japanese if you want

Now for FNC all the trades haven't the same SL if u put fix lot 0.01 some sl are 10 pips some 15pis...... it's why i ask calcule lot by risk and not by fix lot.

for example i put 1% risk by trade for 1000 usd account first trade have sl to 20 pips i risk 1% of 1000 = 10 usd i have my trade at 0.04 if hit sl i lost 10 usd.
my second trade have sl to 40 pips i have my trade at 0.02 if sl hit i lost too 10 usd. and if after 1 moth i won 50% my account is now 1500 usd and risk is now 15 usd by trades.
best way is have choise by fix lot or by risk % of capital.
money mannagement is very important.
These users thanked the author dio889 for the post (total 3):
Forexlearner, funchi, 1337br

dio889 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:24 pm - can you add option auto lot for example 0.5% by trade of fund because sl not the same for each trades.
I understand the automatic lot.

I do not trust EA.
However, I thought that the simplicity of the XARD system would give good results in forward testing.

Once I have a system that produces good results, I will eventually incorporate automatic lots.

However, we do not know when that will be.
funchi's daughter

dio889 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:24 pm last question do you now ATS? for me ATS have the best entrance for all indicator and is it possible to you to use ats assistant v2 for entrance?
What is the significance of using FNC_dashboard?
Doesn't ATS automatically trade?
The video makes it look like it is trading automatically.
funchi's daughter

dio889 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:24 pm last question do you now ATS? for me ATS have the best entrance for all indicator and is it possible to you to use ats assistant v2 for entrance?
When I run ATS, my computer slows down and I cannot work.
"ATS Assistant 2.1.ex4" seems to be the cause.

The expression may be exaggerated, but my computer specs do not allow me to analyze ATS.
For me, the unresponsiveness is stressful.

Am I using ATS incorrectly?
Is "ATS V4.1.ex4" or "ATS Expansion Index V4.0.ex4" the only way to parse the ATS? If this is all I need, I have no problem with the specs.

Conclusions,
Sorry, but please give up using ATS with FNC_dashboard.

Or,

What indicators does ATS use?
If I know what kind of entry/exit logic ATS uses, I can show signals on FNC_dashboard.

It looks interesting but too bad.
I will try again when it is time to buy a new computer.
funchi's daughter

If "ATS Assistant 2.1.ex4" is not used and only "ATS V4.1.ex4" is used,
analysis is possible.

However, getting ATS V4.1.ex4 signals from FNC_dashboard is time consuming.
(For a 15 minute time frame, the computer would just freeze a bit every 15 minutes.)
Attachments
funchi's daughter