Re: The FNC Greedy System

We will gladly accept inquiries about requests, glitches, failures, and bugs.

However,
I have inquired about the details of the problem, but have not received a response.
And when the same person asks the next question, we can't move forward.

I have no choice but to ignore that post.

First in, first out is ideal.
These users thanked the author funchi for the post:
RollerAndTrading
funchi's daughter

The template is based on the XARD system, but it is not perfect.
I am trying to make it perfect.

FNC_dashboard filters the signals, though,
You make the final decision based on the XARD system by viewing the chart.

The templates are my defaults. In some cases it is a sample.

Ideally,
You understand the FNC_dashboard system,
Create your own system with your own strategy,
you will use the system with your own settings.

I can help you create the necessary indicators and templates.
However, please be sure to post the details here in this topic.

<Download>
viewtopic.php?p=1295507591#p1295507591
These users thanked the author funchi for the post (total 2):
RollerAndTrading, 1337br
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 8:21 am We will gladly accept inquiries about requests, glitches, failures, and bugs.

However,
I have inquired about the details of the problem, but have not received a response.
And when the same person asks the next question, we can't move forward.

I have no choice but to ignore that post.

First in, first out is ideal.
it's why i said open telegram groupe, i work 10 hours by days 7/7 i am active on many forum because i'm trader on futures, CFD it's just for fun and i did'nt saw your answer i just saw now.
so now if I understand correctly you will no longer answer my questions?
These users thanked the author dio889 for the post:
funchi

dio889 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:24 pm thk you very much for your work bro!!!

i have some question:

- why you remove comment? it is very useful for filtering and copying signals.
-is it possible for next version add in set file selection on pairs not only with schedule, i saw in this version you remove it , because i can't use another EA who use anothers pairs i don't want in FNC.
- can you add option auto lot for example 0.5% by trade of fund because sl not the same for each trades.
last question do you now ATS? for me ATS have the best entrance for all indicator and is it possible to you to use ats assistant v2 for entrance?

and you forgot template for 20 and 22 for last version we can use old template?

sorry guys for my english i m french only few people speak in english in FRANCE :)
- why you remove comment? it is very useful for filtering and copying signals.
EA comments?
Can't we have magic numbers as an alternative?

-is it possible for next version add in set file selection on pairs not only with schedule, i saw in this version you remove it , because i can't use another EA who use anothers pairs i don't want in FNC.
I do not understand your question.
We will answer your question, but if it is different from what you want, please ask again.
When you set up a currency pair in FNC_dashboard, it will be shared by the same magic number indicator.

- can you add option auto lot for example 0.5% by trade of fund because sl not the same for each trades.
Please explain in detail.
auto stop loss ?
auto lot ?
percentage of what ?

- last question do you now ATS? for me ATS have the best entrance for all indicator and is it possible to you to use ats assistant v2 for entrance?
I do not use ATS.
Could you please tell me what the entry/exit are before I consider showing the signals on the FNC_dashboard?

- and you forgot template for 20 and 22 for last version we can use old template?
Old templates can be used.
funchi's daughter

funchi wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 10:12 am - why you remove comment? it is very useful for filtering and copying signals.
Where is it?

Where is it?

- last question do you now ATS? for me ATS have the best entrance for all indicator and is it possible to you to use ats assistant v2 for entrance?
I do not know ATS.
I do not use ATS.

- and you forgot template for 20 and 22 for last version we can use old template?
It can be used.
it's very late in france 2h15 AM I will explain to you tomorrow in more detail
These users thanked the author dio889 for the post:
funchi

dio889 wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 3:05 am what do you think about this one? viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8475401

is it possible to you make EA with this strategy?

i have a bybit demo account i try to use FNC but no trades i can give u in pv my login and password for check why not working?

bybit mt4 account for crypto have low spreads
> what do you think about this one?
I do not find it attractive.
It is not simple.
It is cluttered.

> is it possible to you make EA with this strategy?
May be possible if you have the source code for the program.
Without the program source code, it is difficult. It is equal to impossible.

> i have a bybit demo account i try to use FNC but no trades i can give u in pv my login and password for check why not working?
I would like more information.

> bybit mt4 account for crypto have low spreads
I would like more information.

Currently, it is for currency pairs.
It may be used for other Indices and commodities, but the pips calculation is not taken into account.
I don't know how to calculate it.
No other causes are conceivable.
funchi's daughter