ExclamationRe: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 5:12 am Inverse Fisher Transform with MTF & Arrows (Updated for 2023)

Mtf and arrows added. Also kind of updated the code a little bit.
Mrtoolz man thanks for update of IFT WPR for us..... can I ask you is it my terminal or is this indicator having calculation issues because if I load it in a chart & keep doing a chart refresh the indicator changes big time. Guess I just wanna be put it out there in case theres issue with it or is it my platform maybe?

I'm talking about loading it on the chart...... right click the chart and press REFRESH the indicator goes nuts :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 7:08 pm Mrtoolz man thanks for update of IFT WPR for us..... can I ask you is it my terminal or is this indicator having calculation issues because if I load it in a chart & keep doing a chart refresh the indicator changes big time. Guess I just wanna be put it out there in case theres issue with it or is it my platform maybe?

I'm talking about loading it on the chart...... right click the chart and press REFRESH the indicator goes nuts :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:
No it's a problem with the indicator will post the fixed version when I figure out what is going on with it. Thanks for letting me know REALLY appreciate the feedback.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy

Moving AveragesRe: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

moey_dw wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 7:08 pm Mrtoolz man thanks for update of IFT WPR for us..... can I ask you is it my terminal or is this indicator having calculation issues because if I load it in a chart & keep doing a chart refresh the indicator changes big time. Guess I just wanna be put it out there in case theres issue with it or is it my platform maybe?

Inverse Fisher Transform WPR Williams %R with MTF + Arrows & coding optimization

Pretty sure I found my error. Also was a problem with the alerts hopefully fixed. Added arrow options for entering and exiting upper and lower zones.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, moey_dw, Chickenspicy, Jimmy, alexm, talaate, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, Akela

mrtools wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:07 am No it's a problem with the indicator will post the fixed version when I figure out what is going on with it. Thanks for letting me know REALLY appreciate the feedback.
THANK YOU MRTOOLS FOR FIXING IT 🙏🙏🙏
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 7:51 am hello everything is fine? this indicator is very interesting. Is there any possibility of a new update on your averages?

thank you very much!!
Ehlers Low Pass Filter with MA Filters

Hello, added averages pack...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 10):
RodrigoRT7, thomdel, Jimmy, Mundu19, josi, Naughty 77, Krunal Gajjar, nbibu, alexm, Akela