Re: WW3 Countdown

Oh, the Russia Ukraine war is now an ''existential'' threat to ... err ... the Netherlands.

So says Dutch PM Mark Rutte.

"We need to help Ukraine fight this fight," Rutte told reporters on Monday, the first day of his visit to Brazil.

Rutte said he will explain to Lula why the question of backing Ukraine is "existential" for the Netherlands, for Europe and beyond because the Russian invasion has put Western values at stake.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/du ... 023-05-08/

What a load of utter bullshit but then again, anything to escalate the war when things not going as per the official EU/US narrative.

Guess we all know what's coming next,

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar

Everyone must understand that the direction of the counteroffensive will not be chosen by the army, but by politicians from the president's office. Zelensky has not yet approved the final plans for the Ukrainian army's counteroffensive.
Alexei Danilov head UA SNB.

I think what he means is that the army relay plans to Zelensky who sends them on to the US for approval and changes who then hands them back to Zelensky who hands them back to the army. But what-ever, the Ukraine army can not be held responsible for any failures.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

QuestionMeeting refused

Rumours that Valerii Zaluzhnyi Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine has refused to take part in a meeting of the NATO Military Committee amid growing tension around the Ukrainian counter-offensive, apparently there's speculation that there's no longer going to be one.

It seemed strange to me that one of the objectives was to have been the retaking of Bakhmut having just watched them being kicked out of there. Why would they allow that if they had 50,000 troops waiting to start the offensive.

"I Stop providing military assistance to Ukraine"

EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell said the conflict in Ukraine could end if the West stopped providing military support to the Kiev regime. According to him, such a peace would not suit the Western allies. “I know how to end the war immediately: I stop providing military assistance to Ukraine, and Ukraine must surrender in a few days."

'must surrender in a few days' Christ, that's even more pessimistic than my own expectation.

He goes on to say that 'China must be prevented from supplying weapons to Russia not understanding that Russia doesn't need weapons from China, just keep buying the oil, though even that's less important now as other countries are queuing up to ignore the US sanctions including Pakistan today.

Ukraine's problem is the same today as it was at the start of the conflict, lack of man power to see out a war of attrition with Russia and NATO are still refusing to help out in that department so the result is not in doubt, just a question of how many Ukrainians have to die before we get there.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy

This is correct. Zelensky won 73% of the vote with strong support from Russian speaking eastern Ukrainians with his plan for peace only to completely betray them just 2 months later.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr
@RobertKennedyJr

After Volodymyr Zelensky’s 2019 landslide victory on a peace platform, White House Neocons like Kurt Volker and Victoria Nuland tag-teamed with Ukrainian ultranationalists to pressure President Zelensky to adopt an uncompromising stance toward Russia and to rebuff Russia’s many attempts at peaceful settlement.

Zelensky had campaigned for ratification of the Minsk Accords — a Russian-backed settlement that would have left Donbas as part of Ukraine, but with sufficient autonomy to protect the language, culture, and safety of its ethnic Russian population.
2:44 PM · May 10, 2023

Re: The Russian army put down their weapons and surrendered, spare your life

Jedidiah wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 12:13 am
Where? Tweet not even loading man.....
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
ChuChu Rocket, boytoy, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Trump wants the war stopped

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.