Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

Dynamic Zone ADX (Trend version) Smoother with Jurik

This is a dynamic zone adx trend smoothed with jurik with an added built in option to use atr probability levels. The probability levels have a separate mtf from the dz adx trend.

The adx trend I think has been posted somewhere before and has coloring, alerts, and arrows on DZ levels cross, middle level cross, or slope change.

It all seems to work but needs testing.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Krunal Gajjar, SijjiN, Skyold, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, ParallelNative, Lightningstorm7

CodeRe: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 8:51 am This is a dynamic zone adx trend smoothed with jurik with an added built in option to use atr probability levels. The probability levels have a separate mtf from the dz adx trend. The adx trend I think has been posted somewhere before, has coloring, alerts, and arrows on dz levels cross, middle level cross, or slope change. It all seems to work but needs testing.
Hi,

MRTools, if I may have a very humble request, that in my view and experience, can make this indicator very powerful and a lot more useful.
Can a divergency option be added to it with the option to only show divergencies on x amount of candles distance?
If not possible, please do ignore my request as my coding knowledge for mt4 platform is near zero!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post/ request!

Thanks!
These users thanked the author SijjiN for the post:
Jedidiah

Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

SijjiN wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:26 pm Hi,

MRTools, if I may have a very humble request, that in my view and experience, can make this indicator very powerful and a lot more useful.
Can a divergency option be added to it with the option to only show divergencies on x amount of candles distance?
If not possible, please do ignore my request as my coding knowledge for mt4 platform is near zero!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post/ request!

Thanks!
Dynamic Zone ADX (Trend version) Smoother with Jurik + Auto Divergences

Added divergence.

PS: For those who are new to Dynamic Zone indicators, please see: How to install Dynamic Zone .dll MT4.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
Jedidiah, SijjiN, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, Chickenspicy, annadurai, 太虚一毫, vvFish, kvak, talaate, Krunal Gajjar, ParallelNative