Re: Washing machines & toilets

Gethsemane wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:33 pm You mean Washing machines and toilets?
I understand that if you are relying on television news you would be completely in the dark so let me explain.

Russia has gained the 4 Russian speaking eastern Ukrainian states and has fortified Crimea.

They have also destroyed the Ukraine army.

Two separate western sources put the Ukrainian dead at 300,000 while two other independent western sources (one being the Pentagon) put the Russian dead at 30,000 to 40,000.

The end is approaching, the four horsemen of the apocalypse come

RplusT wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:45 pm :Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl: ......Right from you history books. Thanks for the good laugh Fish...
You haven't obviously noticed yet that the values of the EU are developing into a pure dictatorship and thus you may start burning your books. There will be no return.
Besides, thousand years of praise but you still haven't managed to develop yourself, ending up as a corrupt Third World cesspool with a neglectable GDP per capita. Congrats!
Oh, with the sell out of national assets and fertile farmland you end up with nothing left. I guess you ignore that and keep praising yourself.
REVELATION 6
First Seal: The Conqueror
1Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” 2And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.
Second Seal: Conflict on Earth
3When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, “Come and see.” 4Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.

Third Seal: Scarcity on Earth
5When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come and see.” So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand. 6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”
Fourth Seal: Widespread Death on Earth
7When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, “Come and see.” 8So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth.
Fifth Seal: The Cry of the Martyrs
9When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the testimony which they held. 10And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, O Lord, holy and true, until You judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?” 11Then a white robe was given to each of them; and it was said to them that they should rest a little while longer, until both the number of their fellow servants and their brethren, who would be killed as they were, was completed.
Sixth Seal: Cosmic Disturbances
12I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. 13And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. 14Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. 15And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, 16and said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of His wrath has come, and who is able to stand?”
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: The end is approaching, the four horsemen of the apocalypse come

Jedidiah wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:33 pm
global economic collapse
famine

are coming
idk after that

major revival will happen
maybe heavy persecution
Russia willl come to Jerusalem - antichrist exposed
then i think it will be over
they killed babies before Moses came
they killed babies before Jesus came
i think when they do it again well theve started planning it
then the deliverer will come and we outta here
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Ogee wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:27 pm I understand that if you are relying on television news you would be completely in the dark so let me explain.

Russia has gained the 4 Russian speaking eastern Ukrainian states and has fortified Crimea.

Two separate western sources put the Ukrainian dead at 300,000 while two other independent western sources (one being the Pentagon) put the Russian dead at 30,000 to 40,000.

More likely it is you who believes all The russian propaganda, completely ridicolous some of the crap coming from there, only the vatniks believing it :) too funny how desperate your country is to portray this invasion for something else than how it turned out. Russia is a joke you know :)
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
Jedidiah

Ogee wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 10:27 pm I understand that if you are relying on television news you would be completely in the dark so let me explain.

While apopting talking points from all dark corners of the internet and call everything else for MSM propaganda is better? What is your goal with posting this on a forex website? More than anything I see onesided rethoric from twitter posts, which more often than not selfproclaimed "Truthseekers" and people that claim to know the truth. MSM is untruhtful so you have to CREATE your own truth? What about looking at your own ignorance, and start seeking different avenues, other than playing into the same rethoric day after day. If your point is to start a conversation or dialogue of what's going on in Ukraine, maybe we should start having an open dialogue, instead of perfecting your own bias and narrative. You don't have to watch on the news to be "completely in the dark", you are fully capable to make that "darkness" on your very own (ignorance).

What would Noam Chomsky say about your journalism? Are you interested in the truth? Or to strengthen your very own narrative, and tell that everyone else is stupid? What then, differs you from the untruthful politicans and "propaganda" media"? What makes you a credible source of "news"? How can someone trust in someone that takes the truth to be the average of, carefully selected "news" organizations around the world. Is the truth a median?

My point with this post, is that, you say: " relying on television news you would be completely in the dark". But when someone exhange the Television news with other "untruthful news" doesnt this throw you in the dark in the very same way that you criticize them for? I don't know enough about the Ukranian war to make any solid argumentation for the one or the other. Why? Because I know my own ignorance to not to tell everyone else what to think.

I know a great deal about our society and where it's going after my 10 years in school and doctorate degree. I recommend reading about "The allegory of the cave", and start exploring your own biases. What are those shadows on the wall? Are they created from society alone? Or could it be your very own creations?
This page is getting beyond ridicolous...

Sidenote: My intention isn't to stop your work in researching about the war and the consequences of it. I enjoy much of what you're saying, heck, i sometimes agree, but it's getting dangerously onesided at times. And maybe try to not to be to judgemental of other views and opinions. The only way to move forward is trough respectful conversations.

Best of luck!
These users thanked the author whiplashtm for the post (total 3):
Gethsemane, KosmosDaBas, vvFish

Re: Could drag on for weeks

Ogee wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:05 pm The Office of the President of Ukraine reported that the counteroffensive of the Armed Forces of Ukraine could drag on for weeks and months.

The counteroffensive cannot be considered as one battle that will decide everything,” adviser to the head of the Ukrainian Chamber Podoliak

Translation: We're willing to keep up the pretence of being able to hurt Russia so long as you keep sending money. We know Russia has already got what they came to get.
Looks like more for Ukraine from the XiBiden dictatorship.

America Last: Biden Regime to Send Ukraine ANOTHER $1.2 Billion in Military Aid – Including Air Defense Systems and Ammunitions
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RplusT

whiplashtm wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:09 am

Best of luck!
Not sure which posts you've been looking at but my posts are certainly not journalism on my part and most sources I use are mainstream media, typically WP, WSJ, NYT, FT, BBC, CNN.

Usually it's just a case of leaving out the bias dressing that deflects attention in one direction and restating the actual facts that show the opposite. As Chomsky said, MSM journalists stick to the official narrative or they wouldn't be in the chair, but they still have to state some facts, they just bend the context and hope you don't read between the lines.

There would be no point in me parroting what everyone heard on the TV last night and many people obviously find the actual facts devoid of twisted context to be really useful which is why the posts get a lot of views. I'm not really too bothered about having a conversation, just picking out salient facts for others to consider is enough when they might have missed them in amongst all the dross.

For example, everyday for month after month the WSJ has told us that Russian casualties have been cripplingly high and far exceeding Ukrainian figures due to the Russians using 'human wave' tactics. Then see they recently slipped in a quote from a Pentagon source saying that Russian troops killed since December was actually only 20,000. MSM do this type of thing repeatedly and obviously without shame.

I know a great deal about our society and after 10 years in school and a science degree I became a news junky but noticed that something wasn't right around 2000, by 2010 there was no doubt in my mind that proper journalism was dead and that all MSM news was controlled. I never wanted to be a journalist but am keen that people get a chance to see the 'other' side, the side that MSM don't want people to see.

I don't tend to comment much on what other people post except when they just post to attack me personally (not your post at all), and when they do I'm more than happy to verbally punch them straight in the face.

These users thanked the author Ogee for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy, moey_dw

Re: WW3 Countdown

More About Himars..

The US does not understand how the Russian army suppresses HIMARS missiles in Ukraine - Military Watch Magazine

The US military is aware that Russian air defense systems are increasingly shooting down HIMARS MLRS shells delivered to Kyiv. “It remains unclear how the Russian army managed to reduce the effectiveness of these systems so much,” the article says.
▪️The publication also writes that in a global war, HIMARS will become even more vulnerable, because. all American satellites coordinating launches will be shot down.
▪️Recently, CNN reported that the effectiveness of the use of HIMARS missiles in Ukraine has greatly decreased due to the fact that the Russian army uses electronic jamming, knocking down GPS targeting.
These users thanked the author NewLight for the post:
Chickenspicy

Re: Could drag on for weeks

Somebody needs to get this fuckhead out of the white house man...... I mean seriously lol look at him & what he has done to America lmfaaaoo
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy, RplusT
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈