Re: Stochastic indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 3:03 pm Very good indicator! :thumbup:

(Continue Request)

Ask the teacher to delete the #property indicator_height and add the latest average when he has free time.

The merit is immeasurable!
Removed the property height, had to completely redo it and not sure if remembering how I did the last version, so please verify if it is close to the original
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
yoki, kvak, 太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, josi, vvFish, ParallelNative, RodrigoRT7

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:22 am In terms of display effect, the two new versions (RSI Digital Kahler, Stochastic Digital Kahler) are not as good as the old version. They have different algorithms. :thumbup:

Maybe the new version is not smoothed ?
Try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, josi, RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 9:38 am Try now.

The original version of the G channel, the parameter is 100 (the new version of KVAK, generally set to 60).

When using the Stochastic Digital Kahler AVGS indicator (other metrics are similar):
If I use the G channel average - GCHAN average method, do I need to change the smoothing period to 100 or 60 as well?

What is the meaning of this change? Does that mean turning the stochastic digital kahler avgs metric into a G channel?

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:16 pm The original version of the G channel, the parameter is 100 (the new version of KVAK, generally set to 60).

When using the Stochastic Digital Kahler AVGS indicator (other metrics are similar):
If I use the G channel average - GCHAN average method, do I need to change the smoothing period to 100 or 60 as well?

What is the meaning of this change? Does that mean turning the stochastic digital kahler avgs metric into a G channel?
Don't know, my version of GCHAN has not changed so would say set it to whichever works best for you.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
太虚一毫

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 8:16 pm The original version of the G channel, the parameter is 100 (the new version of KVAK, generally set to 60).

Period is a parameter that you can adjust as you need it (like Mrtools said). And if I changed the original value in some indicator, it does not mean that I changed the G-ma calculation/function....maybe it just seemed better to me :)
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Jimmy

DownloadRe: Stochastic indicators for MT4

Banzai wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 9:31 am Stochastic Crossings

I give you 2 buttons.
If you go LONG, then press the "LONG" button. It will display green arrows to enter a trade. And an "X" to exit a trade.
Vice versa.
If you go SHORT, then press the "SHORT" button. It will display red arrows to enter a trade. And an "X" to exit a trade.

These indicators will help you to re-enter a trend.
Hi Mentors. Thanks for your great work. Can you please take a look at this here (your Stochastic crossing long BT and short BT indicators). the arrows sometimes to not update, they also do not automatically delete, the initial /temporal arrows that happen before the final confirmed crossings happen remain on the chart and will not delete even when chart is refreshed unless the time frame is changed back and forth. This means a chart can have up to 20 crossings one moment and after i switch time frame back and forth, then only one third of those remaining because the others where "fake" incomplete arrows (like a repainting indicator). I have attached photos of before and after switching to a different timeframe here. the two most recent blue dots/arrows were on the chart as "fake" displays but were gone afterwards as u can see since the definitive cross had not happen yet. I hope you or any of the master coders here can understand what i am describing and help fix this. Thanks,