Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Bears Bulls E-Averages indicator

This is PM request, I update code with averages pack (for smoothing, calculate ACC and BB) and full price options, Added menu to to show/hide ACC.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 12):
josi, Jedidiah, iPar, Alphonse91, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, ParallelNative, eduarescobar, Gethsemane, Krunal Gajjar, rosalieone, muhammadfarooq

Multiple Slopes E-Averages with new calculation options

Requested mod, added alerts and arrows...and two logic, when sum of slopes <> , or cross levels. difference is not big...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 14):
Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7, yoki, andrei-1, 太虚一毫, TE81950, josi, Jimmy, Chickenspicy, eduarescobar, Naughty 77, Mundu19, Krunal Gajjar, alexm

kvak wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 3:49 am Multiple Slopes E-Averages with new calculation options

Requested mod, added alerts and arrows...and two logic, when sum of slopes <> , or cross levels. difference is not big...
MTF version of this indicator. And as it requested I added separate average and price choise for each period.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
TE81950, andrei-1, 太虚一毫, josi, RodrigoRT7

TMA & Moving Average Cross Channel

Requested file. I enhance this indicator, than you may use (replace) second TMA centered channel with any averages from list.
Please note, that second channel must be slowest ( not only by period, but it also depends on the choice of average). And in this case it is non recalculate channel...

PS: For the Histogram Bars version, please see: TMA + MA Cross Channel Histogram indicator.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 12):
Skyold, ffsss, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, josi, thomdel, Krunal Gajjar, Alphonse91, Naughty 77, Jedidiah, vvFish, BeatlemaniaSA

kvak wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 5:52 am Requested file. I enhance this indicator, than you may use (replace) second TMA centered chanel with any averages from list.
Please note, that second channel must be slowest ( not only by period, but it also depends on the choice of average). And in this case it is non recalculate channel...

Default parameters are no repaint, or user must change something to make it no repaint?