Re: The Worst Forex Brokers List - Scam brokers, Liars, Cheats, Bucket Shops & Swindlers

SuperForex
https://superforex.com/
Big Scam
Offering huge bonuses on deposit. After deposit your money will not return. Sharing my personal experience, even they forged the trade record in MT4 terminal. Your winning trade will change to stop-loss hit trade. They taken my $400.
They have full package to scam. In every condition they would not return you the money.
"What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve."
Napoleon Hill

Re: The Worst Forex Brokers List - Scam brokers, Liars, Cheats, Bucket Shops & Swindlers

excellence wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:11 pm SuperForex
https://superforex.com/
Big Scam
Offering huge bonuses on deposit. After deposit your money will not return. Sharing my personal experience, even they forged the trade record in MT4 terminal. Your winning trade will change to stop-loss hit trade. They taken my $400.
They have full package to scam. In every condition they would not return you the money.
To all of you who want to start trading.....Bonuses on initial deposits are a red flag. FX brokers who do that, stay away from them. They want your money.
If you want to trade you got to have sufficient funds. If you don't, well, then don't trade a real account. Trades don't always work out...i.e. sufficient funds means. you need to be able to cover that (or a drawdown) without risking a margin call.
Insufficient funds are a major problem in this industry.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, Krunal Gajjar, excellence, ChuChu Rocket

I am delighted to see that you're doing something about this scourge, gentlemen and ladies as I had such bad experiences this year when the coder from whom I bought a robot/EA, insisted that I use his recommended platforms.

Registration went smoothly and one even called me on my landline to welcome me to their platform.
The problem arose immediately when they increased the spread on the live account, but did on the demo account and when I started pressurising them on that issue, it got worse and so I decided to withdraw my funds. Well, it took me 3 months before they eventually paid me back.
The second one was the same, but worse in terms of refunding and the last one was simply, horrible. It also took me nearly 3 months to get my funds back.

Here are the names in alphabetical format, simply because, with the exception of one, were evenly matched in being terrible to deal with:

(a). Eightcap (b). LQDfx (c). TradingPro and this one was thé worst of all.

To your continued success.
Hercs.
These users thanked the author Hercs78 for the post (total 3):
ChuChu Rocket, Chickenspicy, DaffyTaffy

Hercs78 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:36 pm I am delighted to see that you're doing something about this scourge, gentlemen and ladies as I had such bad experiences this year when the coder from whom I bought a robot/EA, insisted that I use his recommended platforms.

Registration went smoothly and one even called me on my landline to welcome me to their platform.
The problem arose immediately when they increased the spread on the live account, but did on the demo account and when I started pressurising them on that issue, it got worse and so I decided to withdraw my funds. Well, it took me 3 months before they eventually paid me back.
The second one was the same, but worse in terms of refunding and the last one was simply, horrible. It also took me nearly 3 months to get my funds back.

Here are the names in alphabetical format, simply because, with the exception of one, were evenly matched in being terrible to deal with:

(a). Eightcap (b). LQDfx (c). TradingPro and this one was thé worst of all.

To your continued success.
Hercs.
Three months is unacceptable. How much were you trying to withdraw? Were you trying to withdraw into PayPal? Or a bank account?
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Chickenspicy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:44 pm Three months is unacceptable. How much were you trying to withdraw? Were you trying to withdraw into PayPal? Or a bank account?
Yes, I agree with you especially considering that I saw what was happening from day 1.
I just wanted my money back that I funded the live account with - or what was left of it, is a better description - and I wanted to close my account immediately. That was when the shenanigans started. They were very creative in their lying I must give them that dubious honour and even threatened me when I started putting pressure on them.
As you know, one can only withdraw into your Bank account from where you transferred the funds in the first place and I stuck to my guns through the processes.
The worst was when the coder recommended the 2nd scammer and the third until I stopped it all. You may wonder why I was that patient and the reason is simply that I trust the coder implicitly, but he did not back me. He blamed the VPS and platform for pushing the spread out by as much as 300 pts, which is a laugh and sad that he would not see how I investigated every aspect of the process from latency to spreads, etc.
Thank you for your support and wishing you continued success.
Hercs.