IdeaRe: Clogged Toilet help

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:45 pm Anybody ever had to shit in a bucket cause toilet clogged cause your prayers werent heard because you jerked off too many times?

Need some tips thanks
Let it be known I've had to hang a shit in the middle of the Sand Hills in Nebraska and wiped with my underpants & shrubs. I had water with me so I wet some of the shrubs on the final 2 wipes and finished off the deed with my underwear and tossed that then I free balled it.

Now I always carry those square little Kentucky Fried Chicken refresher wipes or Kari Out Co Fresh Naps with me in case.

Have you got a plumber coming to fix that blockage?
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, DaveTrader, ChuChu Rocket

Re: Clogged Toilet help

boytoy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:57 pm Let it be known I've had to hang a shit in the middle of the Sand Hills in Nebraska and wiped with my underpants & shrubs. I had water with me so I wet some of the shrubs on the final 2 wipes and finished off the deed with my underwear and tossed that then I free balled it.

Now I always carry those square little Kentucky Fried Chicken refresher wipes or Kari Out Co Fresh Naps with me in case.

Have you got a plumber coming to fix the blockage?
Letting the soap get a turn at it then tommorow ill call
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: Boiling Water

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 8:00 pm Letting the soap get a turn at it then tommorow ill call
Hi bro I used a boiling water too when I clogged up the toilet with those thick Costco toilet papers called Bath Tissue.....
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Clogged Toilet help

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:45 pm Anybody ever had to shit in a bucket cause toilet clogged cause your prayers werent heard because you jerked off too many times?

Need some tips thanks
WTF
LMFAO
Anyway, thankfully you got it taken care of. Not sure what kind of snake you got, but one of these will work for most prayer denied clogs. Can get it for around $30 at Lowe’s or Home Depot

If it doesn’t work, consider changing your diet :D
These users thanked the author DaveTrader for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy