Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

H.Lohres wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 4:58 am hello mrtools please is it possible to edit this particular fractal tool to
1. draw its horizontal dots using trendline tool instead
2. have only two lines at every point on the chart (that is ,it deletes lines from the past, leaving just two high and low fractal line at every moment)
asides from the above its a perfect tool

I have attached a chart with example to give an idea of what I am talking about
Good Day All,

Dear Members can someone be kind to identify & post the indicators used in the bottom window?

Thanks in advance
Attachments
eⁱˣ=cos(x)+i⋅sin(x) / e i π + 1 = 0/z = r e i θ / e x + i y = e x ( cos ⁡ y + i sin− sin θ, cos θ) ⁡

mrtools wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 12:54 am Automatic Fibonacci indicator with Alerts + Adjustable Levels & Candlestick highlight

This is a fibo indicator done by (if my memory is right) Mladen, it has alerts on user adjustable levels cross/touch, and an option to fill the candle that has crossed/touched the levels.
Can you please make it MTF? so it would be possible to display on same chart from multiple time frames fibo levels.
thanks.
These users thanked the author ifx777 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.