AI & War

About AI and War .....
Emerging technologies offer new ways for world powers to kill each other faster and more efficiently
Report calls for arms control measures to mitigate risks of emerging military technologies such as AI, autonomous weapons, and hypersonic missiles
A guy wrote:
I was just thinking about AI and how it's changing the world as we speak. It's probably as big as the internet or any other inventions (phone, electricity etc). Any country that is not on board with AI and is excluded from the latest AI research is at a tremendous disadvantage - it's like being thrown back into the 19th century... cough... Russia... cough.

Other responded:
Yes, the world is changing at a very fast pace. You are lucky that you had left this aggressive country and found a safe harbor in a country with unlimited chatgpt tokens.

I find that most of you guys, not this guy personally, really believe in the USA's unlimited stuff. It gives me chuckles when I imagine how surprised you will be in a near future.

You do not realize that USA/Israel are bullying a lot of countries, and if you lose in Ukraine then all of those countries will join Russia and China in a try to get free from the hypocrites who are stealing their resources. Africa is already heading in that direction, even "allies" like south Korea are moving along. You say that Russia is poor and does not have the tech, etc. but you forget to mention that Russia does not have 200 military bases across the globe, made to steal oil, gold, traffic drugs and people.

There are people who still believe in freedoms and democracy and that the USA is helping those poor sh*thole countries, right?

But enjoy the unlimited world full of unlimited genders while you can guys.

There will be a civil war , and it will be over with the USA, as it exists today. I know I sound like a doomsday preacher, so I stop it here.
What do you think?, How long the USA will be at top? :mistake:
These users thanked the author NewLight for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RplusT

Re: America will flop

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 7:11 am I believe America will flop & then come back to the top
As you are American, can you please elaborate in details what makes you think so. Meaning "..coming back to the top" based on what have they got to make them a leading nation acceptable for others.....and on the top of who????....I guess I know the answer but want to wait for your feedback,

RplusT wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:51 pm As you are American, can you please elaborate in details what makes you think so. Meaning "..coming back to the top" based on what have they got to make them a leading nation acceptable for others.....and on the top of who????....I guess I know the answer but want to wait for your feedback,
Trump dont take no bs
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

RplusT wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:51 pm As you are American, can you please elaborate in details what makes you think so. Meaning "..coming back to the top" based on what have they got to make them a leading nation acceptable for others.....and on the top of who????....I guess I know the answer but want to wait for your feedback,
Thousands of people want to immigrate to America
Why do you hate America so much?
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

fuck you putin

RplusT wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:51 pm :thumbdown:
Prigozhin shares graphic video of Wagner fighters killed today, with the most furious message he has yet directed personally at Shoigu and Gerasimov. “Shoigu! Gerasimov! Where are the fucking shells!”

“Look at them, you bitches! (…) you sit in expensive clubs (…) your children make YouTube videos (…) you think you have the right to dispose of their [Wagner fighters] lives (…) they came here as volunteers and died so you could gorge yourselves in your offices.”

vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:23 pm Thousands of people want to immigrate to America
Why do you hate America so much?
Huh!!!! My question was addressed to the Chicken. Yet, you come here posting something totally unrelated to the topic. You even trump up in your fantasies that I hate America. How ridiculous!
Stating facts that may not make them look good do not allow the conclusion that I personally hate them. I don't! It appears to me that you may not have a proper command of the English language.

RplusT wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:42 pm Huh!!!! My question was addressed to the Chicken. Yet, you come here posting something totally unrelated to the topic. You even trump up in your fantasies that I hate America. How ridiculous!
Stating facts that may not make them look good do not allow the conclusion that I personally hate them. I don't! It appears to me that you may not have a proper command of the English language.
No, I draw results from your past statements. Give others the impression that they hate America
vvFish

Poorly trained pilots

A few F-16s with poorly trained pilots and ground crew are not going to make any difference.

NETHERLANDS is working with partners on an agreement on the delivery of F-16 fighters to Ukraine: Prime Minister Mark Rute.
"We are working closely with partners to reach an agreement on the issue of supplying Ukraine with F-16 fighters. [But] " So far we have not agreed".

US monitoring but staying out of the way.

The activity of the RF Armed Forces in the Crimea and the Black Sea continues to be monitored by the American UAV RQ-4B "Global Hawk" located off the coast of the peninsula.

Zelensky waking up but still not realistic.

Ukraine understands it cannot join NATO during conflict, but wants 'clear signal' that it will be accepted after - Zelensky

Russia thinks the Poles are in it for a land grab.

There are signals that Poland will "receive" the rest of Ukraine after the end of the conflict, said the spokeswoman of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Maria Zakharova, commenting on the words of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky about the "clear signal" about joining NATO.

Everyone killing time sitting around waiting for the great counteroffensive.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
Chickenspicy

Something in the air

;) :oops:

:yawn: :lmao: :lmao:

And here are two FSB fuckers pulling a drone with a grenade and flammable liquid to set fire to the flagpole on the Kremlin tower and blame the Ukrainians for it.
The drone to the Kremlin is a "movie masterpiece" from the FSB. They intercept power and tighten the screws!
The best screenwriters of the Lubyanka seem to have left Russia in anticipation of the approaching unprecedented turmoil, because the productions coming from the bowels of the service are getting more and more exciting every time.
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."