Re: Step Indicators for MT4

longvuthien wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:49 am Dear Mr.Mladen and Mr.Tools,

The indicator "! step nema histo (mtf + alerts + btn).ex4" error when i tried add to ea.

I want using the indicator "step - nema histo (mtf + alerts ).ex4" with histo display like "! step nema histo (mtf + alerts + btn).ex4", can you change it?

Thank you so much.

I also hope you will share the step nema EA. :D

太虚一毫 wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 12:40 pm StepMA of pa composite rsi is an excellent indicator and worth upgrading: add some new elements such as buttons, arrows, RSI types, etc. :thumbup:

Figures:! PdfMa awesome (mtf) +StepMA of pa composite rsi ,
Is this usage appropriate?
Added arrows and button, also updated the code.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Chickenspicy, kvak, 太虚一毫, talaate, RodrigoRT7, josi, yoki, Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah, thomdel

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:32 am Step RSI of Gaussian Filter

This is a step rsi of Gaussian filter adaptive ema.
Hi mrtools,

Any chance of spoiling us with arrows and alerts for when the indicator changes color :sweat: ? Oh, and a lovely button so that we can keep the chart nice and clean ;)

Love the simplicity of the indicator!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

P.S Forgive me for making these same requests of your newly released indicators :D. You have spoiled us rotten with your awesome indicators and updates that we got to have these features. :Rofl:
Attachments
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 3):
Krunal Gajjar, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed Jun 07, 2023 12:30 am Hi mrtools,

Any chance of spoiling us with arrows and alerts for when the indicator changes color :sweat: ? Oh, and a lovely button so that we can keep the chart nice and clean ;)

Love the simplicity of the indicator!

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

P.S Forgive me for making these same requests of your newly released indicators :D. You have spoiled us rotten with your awesome indicators and updates that we got to have these features. :Rofl:
Seems ok please try.