Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

regit wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:43 am ANYONE can post a series of screen captures that include some winning trades and not provide any kind of explanation, but is that REALLY helping anyone?
Ok I do not agree with you and I say to you that NOT everyone can post screen captures that include "some" winning trades because I do not believe you can post screen captures with any winning trades at all. Talk is easy - but in a forum of traders to stand tall you got to be a trader better than the one you seek to put down. I do not know if you are aware - but winning is not easy any which way you try to do it in trading. But if you have experience trading you would in fact give regard to an astute trader when you see one. I posted the snaps and I did so to show someone who has become a serial winner with the tool (to encourage others) - this is in fact not the first set of snaps of the pilot posted here. But what is my point? Show us. Show us for real - post your snaps with the tool better than the pilot's. We are desperate to learn from a perfect and adept trader such as you are. Now it is possible that you do not use the tool since you have a super profitable "system" of your own which by your claim you merely have come to compare with Orbit the Tool - to see how much better your "system" is - never been curious about that supposed "profitable" "system" but now I am and I say ignore the tool --------------------> Show us snaps of your "system," show us how and why you think the pilot has been unhelpful by showing your example of what you would respect as helpful posting snaps of your trading using your "system" - again just so we can learn from a great mind such as you obviously have.

The Crow (-_-)

Ps: I am responding to you as would a forum member
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

regit wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:43 am Just review these screenshots carefully and you will see exactly what happens every time before the pilot takes position...
Talk is cheap - if you have a thread here please show us where you have posted examples with detailed commentary frame by frame. If you do not - point us to one (any at all) where there has been detailed commentaries posted over snap examples and the sequence of trading is commented on frame by frame - so we can gain a better sense of this sedate trading world in which you live in. Further, it does take a lot of time and effort making detailed drawings, maps and other stuff to guide. Show us a thread where more effort has been so exerted than here. BTW: What have you done for us really? So far I mean, in terms of helping us understand where you gain these "standards" you have? You have this "exceptional" trading "System" you claim but you have not shown anyone. May I request that you post snaps of it here with detailed commentaries frame by frame and examples of why you think it is "exceptional"? Further, I want you to know that you expect a lot if you expect that I will sit down and write for you or have the pilot write for you commentary on what is essentially visual output any trader at all including a noob could eventually work out himself. That would be a waste of time would it not? Ask around - what other visitor here would want "commentaries" over snaps - I am sure not a single trader would, I mean what for (for a paid service maybe and an absolute noob maybe) - if a trader needed to know something I suggest he would ask directly. That would be easier do you not think? In my experience anyway that is how traders behave. They ask direct questions about things they want to know and I doubt that any trader anywhere expects to see commentaries frame by frame over snaps in a forum - you of course may be first of a kind but to be credible please do all I have asked above.

The Crow (-_-)

PS: Lest I forget just the idea that you actually tell us about how a physics class is run and expect the same here is highly instructive of where your ideas come from and it made me laugh until I fell off my swivel except that it is not funny really - because if you think that way you will never get what we are doing here - anyway lets see your snaps first. Cheers

Misunderstandings arise from small facts that do not seem important at first but among humans can become a huge deal and even spoil a good thing for everyone. But I am sure as mature and reasonable traders we can grow from the understanding that follows from a misunderstanding. Think about it this way:

a) Many traders that visit FS do not speak English and depend on translators.
b) So what should be a simple and direct concept becomes a "complexity" because meaning is lost in translation
c) For example @ImpLaNT misunderstood the simple concept of point match because of this. He imagines something else instead.
d) So if he understood point matching by now he would be in the money just like the pilot who shows how it is done so easily.
e) So my advice to him is simple reread again all about point matching as the Master showed us it is a simple cue for entering a trade.
f) So if we first understand the Master and follow the technique we win. If using a translator read again and again to understand.
g) I understand what the Master has explained so I use that technique very well but may be because I do not need a translator.
h) E.g. 2:1 match works brilliantly especially for day traders as the pilot shows.
i) As for @regit it is not very clear what the problem is with his understanding. I do not see anywhere where the Master talks 1, 2, 3.
j) But the man appears fixated by "technical" ideas which appear to confuse him.
k) But as members we wait for him to produce snaps of his "system" soon so we can see and learn. That will be fantastic.
l) As for me I think the Master delivered as promised the Holy Grail and I see the proof in the pilot's trading
m) The Master's point matching approach is also something I like and will now use consistently because it is simple and very accurate.
o) So I hope from misunderstanding we all move to a new understanding which will help us and others to grow our accounts.
Just my 2 cents

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19

Darkdoji wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:35 am Ok I do not agree with you and I say to you that NOT everyone can post screen captures that include "some" winning trades because I do not believe you can post screen captures with any winning trades at all. Talk is easy - but in a forum of traders to stand tall you got to be a trader better than the one you seek to put down. I do not know if you are aware - but winning is not easy any which way you try to do it in trading. But if you have experience trading you would in fact give regard to an astute trader when you see one. I posted the snaps and I did so to show someone who has become a serial winner with the tool (to encourage others) - this is in fact not the first set of snaps of the pilot posted here. But what is my point? Show us. Show us for real - post your snaps with the tool better than the pilot's. We are desperate to learn from a perfect and adept trader such as you are. Now it is possible that you do not use the tool since you have a super profitable "system" of your own which by your claim you merely have come to compare with Orbit the Tool - to see how much better your "system" is - never been curious about that supposed "profitable" "system" but now I am and I say ignore the tool --------------------> Show us snaps of your "system," show us how and why you think the pilot has been unhelpful by showing your example of what you would respect as helpful posting snaps of your trading using your "system" - again just so we can learn from a great mind such as you obviously have.

The Crow (-_-)

Because you decided to respond "as would a forum member", I debated about posting any information about a system that is not focused on Orbit the Tool. But considering you are also the thread starter, I'll allow that status to over-ride my concerns.

I could indeed post plenty of screen captures of winning trades (I have over 300 closed trades during one year alone that has exactly 2 losing trades in the group), but instead, here is a screen capture of an open sell that is nearing TP.

See how simple it is? Simple indicator lines that are proxies for price (Close). There is an attempt underway for an up bias on higher TFs to change to down bias. This manifests beginning on M1 and progresses through the TFs. Of course, it can be truncated at any time and all TFs return to an up bias from which the attempts to reverse to down bias begin once again.

The red dotted vertical is my sell entry time. As can be seen on M5, the 2 largest TFs, brown line and white line, are clearly going down. Shortly before the entry line, the two smallest TFs both made a rally (green line and yellow line) inside of the larger TF movement, then returned back down (red line and magenta line), resulting in ALL TFs smaller than the larger brown line going down. On M15, it is clear that the 2 highest TFs are firmly in an up bias while the two smaller TFs have joined in the down bias.

It should be obvious to any experienced trader that this is a classic trend following concept in which a retracement is used to find the entry spot. However, my system provides a more robust edge because ALL TFs from M1 through MN are examined and the TF found that is "controlling" direction determined, followed by waiting for the retracements on TFs below the control TF to begin.

No need for price bars to clutter the view at that stage: Price bars can be displayed just to aid in refining a bit the exact entry. However, trading is really more about trade MANAGEMENT than about the most accurate entry. EDIT
OK, so I'll add a bit more commentary that addresses the up move.

On M15 near the bottom left is a blue arrow where all four of the TFs then go up. Looking at the M5 chart, the plot begins some time after that point on M15. However, now that a clear up bias is established on those higher TFs, look at the M5 chart for the lines to make a pullback and then a return up. Starting from the left, first the smallest line (red/green) turns red (with a red down arrow), then the next larger TF (yellow/magenta) joins with a magenta down arrow. It is a simple matter of waiting for the magenta line to turn yellow with a yellow up arrow to place a buy. Similarly, further along in that move is another pullback with green changing to red with a red down arrow followed by red to green and a green up arrow for making another buy entry on the return up.

EDIT#2
Here is the result: a winning trade.
The first attempt to reach the TP missed by 1.8 pips. Price then made an upward excursion to create the M15/M30 rally, which produced floating drawdown of 14.9 pips, and on this M15/M30 return down, reached (and exceeded) the TP. (And of course, I COULD have added another sell on this return down, but I was busy with other matters when that setup occurred.)

Red dotted vertical is the entry time. Green dotted vertical is the exit time. The arrow symbols on those verticals are automatically generated when a trade is dragged onto a chart.

(From just the views of these 2 charts, I know at that exit point that M1 through H1 were all going down and H2 going up.)

Also, I said above, "There is an attempt underway for an up bias on higher TFs to change to down bias. This manifests beginning on M1 and progresses through the TFs." As can be seen on the M15 charts, the blue/white line was orginally going up (blue). But as the down bias "progresses through the TFs", it was next to join the down bias, and it is seen that it did in the second image where it is now the white line going down.
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 2):
Alphonse91, WilliamB
The Crow hates eating crow, but serves himself nearly every day.

Darkdoji wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:08 am Without prejudice I have been in this thread from the start but I cannot make sense of what you are saying or how you describe the space we trade. Either I do not know anything about what we have learned about Orbit the Tool here or you do not. But we do not trade anything called 1,2,3, etc so a lot is in your imagination. Proving Orbit the Tool is always wrong is not a complexity - you have a camera setup 24/7 to show where, how and when. Do not keep that to yourself show us boss where you get your ideas from. Share it so we can see your point. That is if you do not mind.

The Crow (-_-)
Either I do not know anything about what we have learned about Orbit the Tool here or you do not. But we do not trade anything called 1,2,3, etc so a lot is in your imagination.
Well, I got the 1,2,3 notion from your image that states "The Market is a Triple Pendulum": Have a look at #722.
viewtopic.php?p=1295509355#p1295509355
Then check #729 viewtopic.php?p=1295509501#p1295509501
and look at the images that have 1,2,3 zigzags drawn on them.

It also incudes, "Any chart is always divided into a three-legged zigzag. Any zigzag of the senior partition consists of zigzags of the junior partion . . ." I would say that a "three-legged zigzag" by any other name is a 1,2,3 pattern, that you claim we do not trade.

But maybe that is just all in my imagination?
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, WilliamB

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 11:17 am Dear Regit, you are not mistaken in anything ... With regards to fractals, it is actually always 1,2,3 - no matter what anyone says. I can continue these screenshots indefinitely and you will not see anything other than 0,1,2,3. It's an axiom!

Thanks for the confirmation. After studying the fractal "swings" a bit and comparing with how the zigzags were drawn, I could draw (and move) the #2 and #3 points as needed as the price moved. And they don't always agree with yours. But everyone COULD draw them the same by following the same algorithm.

Actually, I made my first few trades with Orbit on M5/M15 using those 1,2,3 fractal setups. It was very similar to the continuation trades that I explained in the prior post
viewtopic.php?p=1295511582#p1295511582

Darkdoji wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 5:35 am Ok I do not agree with you and I say to you that NOT everyone can post screen captures that include "some" winning trades because I do not believe you can post screen captures with any winning trades at all. Talk is easy - but in a forum of traders to stand tall you got to be a trader better than the one you seek to put down. I do not know if you are aware - but winning is not easy any which way you try to do it in trading. But if you have experience trading you would in fact give regard to an astute trader when you see one. I posted the snaps and I did so to show someone who has become a serial winner with the tool (to encourage others) - this is in fact not the first set of snaps of the pilot posted here. But what is my point? Show us. Show us for real - post your snaps with the tool better than the pilot's. We are desperate to learn from a perfect and adept trader such as you are. Now it is possible that you do not use the tool since you have a super profitable "system" of your own which by your claim you merely have come to compare with Orbit the Tool - to see how much better your "system" is - never been curious about that supposed "profitable" "system" but now I am and I say ignore the tool --------------------> Show us snaps of your "system," show us how and why you think the pilot has been unhelpful by showing your example of what you would respect as helpful posting snaps of your trading using your "system" - again just so we can learn from a great mind such as you obviously have.

The Crow (-_-)

never been curious about that supposed "profitable" "system" but now I am

OK. Just to give you the proper perspective, here is some information for the trades over about a 1-year period.
As can bee seen, slow and steady with no drawdown. The spots where the slope went steeper is from increasing the lot size. Perhaps this will enable you to replace "supposed" with something a bit more definite.

EDIT
By the way, I am not a full time trader. There are many days that not only do I not place any trades, but I do not even engage with anything connected with trading.
These users thanked the author regit for the post (total 4):
josi, Alphonse91, Chickenspicy, WilliamB