QuestionExit Indicator

Hello guys!

I want to get your opinion, suggestions, and recommendations on the indicators that could be used to filter exit signals, I have a solid entry signal, but I'm fragile on exit signals and simply doing a reverse signal, does not always work, therefore please suggest some indicators, would be nice if you can share the mq4 code of them as well.

thank you.

Re: Exit Indicator

ifx777 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:28 am Hello guys!

I want to get your opinion, suggestions, and recommendations on the indicators that could be used to filter exit signals, I have a solid entry signal, but I'm fragile on exit signals and simply doing a reverse signal, does not always work, therefore please suggest some indicators, would be nice if you can share the mq4 code of them as well.

thank you.
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
ifx777
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

ifx777 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:52 am If it is not too difficult for you, would you be able to explain how this indicator works, and how it should be used to determine an exit signal.

thank you.
its a ma that can repaint 2 bars back
but more accurate entries and exits
before you give up on it try different settings
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Jedidiah wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:06 pm :D
If you have reliable entry indicators. Please share.
The most reliable exit indicator is FIBO Extensions
Instead of hiding it and begging to be shared
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Jonex1995, RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:03 pm If you have reliable entry indicators. Please share.
The most reliable exit indicator is FIBO Extensions
Instead of hiding it and begging to be shared
Do you have a source code of this one?

I'll actually share a completed EA as soon as I get an exit part and trail side coded there,
These users thanked the author ifx777 for the post:
Jimmy

ifx777 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 2:09 pm Do you have a source code of this one?

I'll actually share a completed EA as soon as I get an exit part and trail side coded there,
:D
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
ifx777
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.