Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:33 pm I have been playing around with the ATS system 4.01 and watched most of their videos on YouTube.
https://www.youtube.com/@tradeats/videos

At the end of the day I still like my own system (it's what I am used to), in fact I cannibalised XU-v39 and simplified the whole process as part of my Complexity Reduction Act of 2023. It is so easy to see the master pattern as described by ATS and directional trading is clear too. This way, I can keep things simple without cluttering up the 15min chart.
Xard777
Not sure where the link is for ATS4 so I will simply post the file here for convenience
I'm sorry, could you share the template or at least the ATS settings, I can't set up ATS myself like you

1337br wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 2:01 am Friend a basic doubt about this system,,,,
That big circle, followed by confirmation of the small circle....

Does this strategy of the big circle and then the small one (confirmation) work better in higher or lower timeframes?
or there is no difference in terms of success??

thanks
It must have supporting factors such as volume profile, tpo, interest rate or growth data, cot report(only high timeframes) or else your guessing & relying on risk to reward
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
1337br
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

My Bad, picked up an error...
When BGDzones set to false the candles on the chart are all gray.
I have corrected it in this version, now they are in colour.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 12):
Mrs.Watanabe, Jedidiah, QueenEvelyn, thomdel, Mundu19, LJC, Mickey Abi, iPar, Erebøs_X, Marat, Frankw, Banzai
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Antonov wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 2:03 am I'm sorry, could you share the template or at least the ATS settings, I can't set up ATS myself like you
To see the ATS in action simply unzip the ATS files package.
On a blank screen add the XU v56-XARD UNIVERSE indicator.
Now add the ATS 4.1 indicator (in the input menu change the candle setting to no candles).
If you want you can keep the candle setting on ATS v4.1 simply change the candles setting to false in the Universe indicator.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
Mundu19, Mrs.Watanabe, RollerAndTrading, iPar, eduarescobar
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world