Re: Russia is the Nazis

Gethsemane wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:30 pm working up a sweat on the propaganda, still not convincing :)
Do they pay you per post or per hour? in vodka or a ruble per post?
as I said in the original post I have the source links for every one of the pics just as I have referenced or sourced pretty much everything I post so you could check if you really wanted but you don't because you know it's true. That's why you just continue to post bullshit and hope no one notices.

Re: Russia is the Nazis

Ogee wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 5:42 pm as I said in the original post I have the source links for every one of the pics just as I have referenced or sourced pretty much everything I post so you could check if you really wanted but you don't because you know it's true. That's why you just continue to post bullshit and hope no one notices.
lol ok Vatnik
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
Jedidiah

Crests eat their babies

hmmk wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:13 pm the real nazi is ukraine,,
:lmao:
Another goofball.
What can you know about Ukraine other than Russian propaganda.
Also write that crests eat their babies)))
You will immediately receive an Oscar.
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

Would you move to Russia?

If I tell you to live in Russia, do you have the courage to go?
NO
You certainly dare not.
You will certainly be violated by all kinds of illiberal autocratic rules living in Russia.
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.