InfoWestern Media before 2022

Reminder of Ukraine's history of being proud self declared Nazis, as reported by news orgs before 2022, just in case some have forgotten or just never read history in the first place.

(ps, I have the source links to all of the above if anyone doubts they are genuine)

Meanwhile, for those who only get their news from propaganda outlets, yesterday in Donetsk ...

(ps, for anyone interested in a game of 'one-up-man-ship' I could have posted at least one of these every day for the last however many years you want)

QuestionRe: Murderous intent!

nathanvbasko wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:22 pm ...Others are sadly in the cross-hairs of someone with murderous intent... The target... Most of them children and women that need not to be in front-lines.
You do realize that those who are helping to fund Ukraine's defence are prolonging the inevitable right? 🤔🤔🤔
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
RplusT, boytoy, moey_dw
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Western Media before 2022

Ogee wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:57 pm Reminder of Ukraine's history of being proud self declared Nazis, as reported by news orgs before 2022, just in case some have forgotten or just never read history in the first place.

You can find just as much of info about nazi factions in Russia aswell, there are small factions in every country, google it, you can find them everywhere, in this case it's just a bad exscuse to attack a soverign country, this is the same misleading tactics the actual nazi germans used, russia is copying th eplaybook in everyway. youre not fooling anyone
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post (total 2):
vvFish, Jedidiah

Re: Murderous intent!

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:02 pm You do realize that those who are helping to fund Ukraine's defence are prolonging the inevitable right? 🤔🤔🤔
so you say it is ok to attack a sovereign country and murder its citizens?
Let russia murder them all? and take over the country?
Then you are just as bad as them.

As a European, what Russia is doing now we have all learnt from the history books, this is the nazigerman tactics, and you approve it.
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
Jedidiah

Crater head!

Gethsemane wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:11 pm so you say it is ok to attack a sovereign country and murder its citizens?

As a European, what Russia is doing now we have all learnt from the history books, this is the nazigerman tactics, and you approve it.
Crater head, what a hypocrite you are. For you it's just fine that the US/NATO you are eager to be part of, does exactly that. Invading and destroying sovereign countries - one after another - murdering far more than a Million people and still continue to do so, as they still occupy those sovereign countries. Unlike the Ukraine, that could have remained neutral, all those courtiers did not even have a choice. But that's ok for you! The life of men, women and children in the Middle East and other parts of this planet I guess are worth nothing. Oh, and that they pardon their war criminals is ok too. So please spare me your pathetic Russia rants. Thank you!

Re: Murderous intent!

Gethsemane wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:11 pm so you say it is ok to attack a sovereign country and murder its citizens?

I don't approve of war. This is the worst thing that could happen after the sham virus.

I'm just asking if you realize that the countries/parties funding Ukraine already know that Russia will eventually take over, and are causing more casualies in the interim by FUNDING this war.

No debates, just asking if you knew that's all :eh:
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Chickenspicy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Nazi factions

Gethsemane wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:09 pm You can find just as much of info about nazi factions in Russia aswell, there are small factions in every country, google it, you can find them everywhere, in this case it's just a bad exscuse to attack a soverign country, this is the same misleading tactics the actual nazi germans used, russia is copying th eplaybook in everyway. youre not fooling anyone
no, not a small faction at all, it's part of their national history and it's a national obsession and has been since WW2 when the Ukraine was 'liberated' from Russia by the German army. That is why the CIA chose the Ukraine as being the best place to concentrate their efforts to destabilise Russia for the last 70 years.

And Russia is not copying Germany of WW2 at all, the Russians went to protect civilians in the 4 eastern states (98% Russian speaking) and that's where they stayed. Reminder that the UN did nothing for 8 years while 4,000 civilians were killed.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
moey_dw

RplusT, you listen up

RplusT wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:29 pm Boooom.....Uh, Crater head, so exciting......for a five year old, maybe.
.Besides, why are you not at the frontlines? What a f* coward you are, watching your fellow citizens die by the tens of thousand while hiding behind your keyboard, talking about winning all day. Pathetic! You did nothing, Crater head, you won nothing!

;)
Listen to me now, you are a person with an oxygen tank, you are less interested in who is where and why someone is not serving. By age, they no longer take me to serve, but if they took me to serve, believe me, I would send many to the next world, I can shoot perfectly.
It’s better to breathe more calmly more than Putin and you will live his army, otherwise you will still have an attack on the day when we defeat all this evil spirits ..
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post:
Jedidiah
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."