Re: PA Adaptive T3

Jimmy wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:13 pm Apologies if this indicator exists somewhere on our site already but I was unable to find this on our forums and it's such a good standalone indicator which should be added here for those who are working with Adaptive codes - The PA (Phase Accumulation) Adaptive T3 for MT4 by Mladen.

This indicator comes with Multi-timeframe + Interpolation & Alerts.

Thank you Mladen.
nice 1!
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jimmy
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Jimmy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 12:12 pm Not bad aye. What timeframe do you like to use it on? You using it on Majors?
i put it on the weekly to scope the large trends while on the 1hr
i still need tweaking though for settings
i think it works nicer than the pivots or open lines or higher tf candles
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

historical data shows that even with open price it still follows trend pretty well
2 weeks in a row can be the sign of large trend coming if drastic fundamentals change
and yes forex pairs

i however realize im not a trend trader or position holder so it is no longer for me
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
sylvester21
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

LikeRe: PA Adaptive T3

Chickenspicy wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 1:53 pm historical data shows that even with open price it still follows trend pretty well
2 weeks in a row can be the sign of large trend coming if drastic fundamentals change
and yes forex pairs

i however realize im not a trend trader or position holder so it is no longer for me
Hey thanks for this!!! These are actually really neat settings man...... you are good with tweaking indicator's I always find your stuff cool 🤙
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, DaveTrader
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Re: Adaptive Indicators for MT4

Chickenspicy wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:47 pm please add vhf adaptive to these two, i dont think theres any ma these fast and accurate,
again thank you for your time

hull
fema
rsquared
laguerre
ama
t3
lwma
tema dema
they seem to have noise or overshoot
This is a vhf adaptive jurik filter.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):