Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:14 am Started with this version and added divergence, for the dz bands if you put buy and sell probability to zero then they won't show, also has an on/off option for the dz mid line. Also attaching Walter Bressert's article about the indicator.

And the regular rsi version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, uradello, kvak

Hi Kvak,

Firstly, i would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the help you have given us i here. tq

I was wondering if you could help me have a look at the attached indicator. The problem i am having with the indicator is that when there is an alert it will alert all time frames. This indicator, when active in a m5 chart, it will also alert me when conditions are met in m15, m30, h1, h4, d1, w1, mn. Currently the us100 m5 chart it will intermittently alert the month signal (There is valid alert on close on the month). There is no monthly charts open.

Tq so much

EDIT: I'll look into it at the weekend
These users thanked the author LJC for the post:
kvak

traderokey wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:52 am Hi Mrtools;

Could you please upgrade this RSI bands indicator with the following features;
  • Add on/off button
  • Add all prices
  • Add all averages

The indicator in its current form gives me the ability to add moving averages to the indicator subwindow. I'll want the upgraded version to still retain this feature. Thanks for your help.

!!! Rsi bands.mq4
Added the prices, averages, and the button. Also changed the alerts a bit.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
traderokey, josi, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7

LJC wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:08 pm Hi Kvak,

Firstly, i would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the help you have given us i here. tq

I was wondering if you could help me have a look at the attached indicator. The problem i am having with the indicator is that when there is an alert it will alert all time frames. This indicator, when active in a m5 chart, it will also alert me when conditions are met in m15, m30, h1, h4, d1, w1, mn. Currently the us100 m5 chart it will intermittently alert the month signal (There is valid alert on close on the month). There is no monthly charts open.

Tq so much

EDIT: I'll look into it at the weekend
Try this version if alerts working better...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, LJC, RodrigoRT7