Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Voilà , i think i can share this updated setup , i have change only the second subwindows setting now it show m15 tma centered and Ema 36 cross and a little variation on Semafor.

Don't forget that the Centered Tma for his nature its recalculate , so be sure that it is in good set before entry.

Always my thanks go to Mr XXXX for this great thread , and another big thanks to Mr Kvak that help me with my indicators requests like the ultimate histo cross TMA-EMA that you find in this setup ;) .

P.s. : like usually copy the Price folder in the indicators folder , and if you haven't download the XXXX v46 2 from the first page of this thread :)

If you find interesting variation on this setup tell me ;)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 7):
thomdel, waal69, eduarescobar, Chickenspicy, Wolfsteiner, Mickey Abi, Mrs.Watanabe
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Giangyforex wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:56 pm Voilà , i think i can share this updated setup , i have change only the second subwindows setting now it show m15 tma centered and Ema 36 cross and a little variation on Semafor.

Don't forget that the Centered Tma for his nature its recalculate , so be sure that it is in good set before entry.

Always my thanks go to Mr XXXX for this great thread , and another big thanks to Mr Kvak that help me with my indicators requests like the ultimate histo cross TMA-EMA that you find in this setup ;) .

P.s. : like usually copy the Price folder in the indicators folder , and if you haven't download the XXXX v46 2 from the first page of this thread :)

If you find interesting variation on this setup tell me ;)

A million thanks. Could you make XU v46-Panel 2 leave the chart when deleted? It stays on when deleted and I don't use the panels. Thanks once again.

waal69 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:02 pm A million thanks. Could you make XU v46-Panel 2 leave the chart when deleted? It stays on when deleted and I don't use the panels. Thanks once again.
Hello Giangyforex. Please, ignore. There are two Panel 2 indicators in the list and I only deleted one. Thanks.
These users thanked the author waal69 for the post:
Giangyforex

Sorry Guys i have see that the the previous supertrend mtf don't work properly , so i have make a little change on setup , i have attached the corrected TPL file ;)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 3):
Mrs.Watanabe, waal69, dangvo
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA