ExclamationRe: Why was my post deleted?

uradello wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:57 pm Sorry, why delete my last post?
indicator was downloaded from here:viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8413428&start=50
Because it had no explanation or reasoning behind the request. As I've mentioned before in other topics, anyone making requests must help us by including some form of reasoning behind it, and a bit of effort ie. screenshot.

Posts like "Hi coders I want to remove bands in this indicator, thx" will definitely be removed.

Adding reasons for requests actually helps traders understand why an idea was brought forward and gives coders a reason to work on the update for you 💡
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, Lightningstorm7, Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Why was my post deleted?

as far as my request to eliminate the bands is because I don't consider them useful, I prefer to draw extreme levels (for example, in addition to 30, also 10 and 5).
As for my request to add divergences (except that I had also added an image of the divergence)... hundreds have asked to add divergences to different oscillators and this hasn't seen the posts deleted.
Everyone knows the importance of differences....or am I wrong??????
if you really want to keep the bands, at least please would it be possible to add the diverences?
Thanks in advance

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

uradello wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:55 am as far as my request to eliminate the bands is because I don't consider them useful, I prefer to draw extreme levels (for example, in addition to 30, also 10 and 5).
As for my request to add divergences (except that I had also added an image of the divergence)... hundreds have asked to add divergences to different oscillators and this hasn't seen the posts deleted.
Everyone knows the importance of differences....or am I wrong??????
if you really want to keep the bands, at least please would it be possible to add the diverences?
Thanks in advance
I just wondering, in RSI thread are some version with divergences....don't working for you? One version is HERE

Re: Why was my post deleted?

andrei-1 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:55 am They were lucky. :eh: Your request may take several hours. :Shifty:

Now the event of the decade is taking place. Everyone is a little busy. :Rofl:
Right.... it's like that solar eclipse that happened on the weekend. Nobody mentions it anymore.....

A bit like solar wind 🤫
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, andrei-1, Jimmy, boytoy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

kvak wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:01 am I just wondering, in RSI thread are some version with divergences....don't working for you? One version is HERE
Good morning Sir,
I would like divergences on indicators attached...
1) Optimal divergence occurs when the RSI3 indicator line is below extreme levels
Extreme level are 10 and 5
2) RSI3 is below extreme levels and the divergence of the 3M3 indicator forms at the same time
extreme levels for 3M3 are -30 and -35
i eliminated the wobble bands by putting NO COLOR on them
thank's in advance

uradello wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:28 pm Good morning Sir,
I would like divergences on indicators attached...
1) Optimal divergence occurs when the RSI3 indicator line is below extreme levels
Extreme level are 10 and 5
2) RSI3 is below extreme levels and the divergence of the 3M3 indicator forms at the same time
extreme levels for 3M3 are -30 and -35
i eliminated the wobble bands by putting NO COLOR on them
thank's in advance

Started with this version and added divergence, for the dz bands if you put buy and sell probability to zero then they won't show, also has an on/off option for the dz mid line. Also attaching Walter Bressert's article about the indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
uradello, Naughty 77