Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

mrtools wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:01 am Trend direction and force index with Signal Line

Added a signal line, can use any of the averages with it.

! Trend direction + force index avgs - (multisymbol + mtf + alerts + btn) is the latest version in the populated version, right?

Want to know if it's better to add Ehlers optimal tracking filter, PDFMA?
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:29 am Trend direction and force index - DSEMA smoothed

Did this one, looks pretty close.

Double smoothed EMA (DSEMA) for smoothing result in order to produce less false signals.
[/url]
Hi Mr Tools
Can you add mtf to this indicator. I am hoping to scalp the 15 min indicator on a 1 hr chart.
I cant seem to replicate its signals with other versions of the tdfi.
Thanks!

Tradehunter wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:42 am Hi Mr Tools
Can you add mtf to this indicator. I am hoping to scalp the 15 min indicator on a 1 hr chart.
I cant seem to replicate its signals with other versions of the tdfi.
Thanks!
Mtf added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, Tradehunter, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, galaxy

mrtools wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:41 am This is another update for TDFI on the original it uses a smoothed price, smoothed with ema, and then a simple smoothed average of that ema, and then the final values are smoothed again with think the original was with an ema. Anyway with this version you can choose which average to use in all 3 instances. Also optimized the code a little more, hopefully to make it faster and lighter.

PS: For the settings used in our Daily Indicator chart, please see here: Trend Direction Force Index Settings Template for MT4.

The btn of this indicator has a flaw: that is, whether it is off state or on state, it will be automatically opened after restarting MT4. Teacher: If you have free time, please solve it. :thumbup:

Also: Is it logical for averages to use ADXVMA (the teacher's design idea)?

太虚一毫 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:35 pm The btn of this indicator has a flaw: that is, whether it is off state or on state, it will be automatically opened after restarting MT4. Teacher: If you have free time, please solve it. :thumbup:

Also: Is it logical for averages to use ADXVMA (the teacher's design idea)?
Try this version, about good or bad averages I just add all that I have and let those that are using the indicator to decide what to use.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:40 am Try this version, about good or bad averages I just add all that I have and let those that are using the indicator to decide what to use.
Exceptionally perfect! :thumbup:

Trend direction + force index is the element that any trading system needs to "answer". I have tried to replace this indicator with another indicator or combination of indicators, which is very difficult.

When I use this indicator, I feel that "pper trigger level / lower trigger level" is especially important. This parameter of 0.05 may not be good, but the "fixed" use of other parameters also lacks a "theoretical basis". It would be nice to have a dynamic, automatic adjustment of the "adaptive" parameters of "pper trigger level / lower trigger level".

What do you think?

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:46 pm Exceptionally perfect! :thumbup:

Trend direction + force index is the element that any trading system needs to "answer". I have tried to replace this indicator with another indicator or combination of indicators, which is very difficult.

When I use this indicator, I feel that "pper trigger level / lower trigger level" is especially important. This parameter of 0.05 may not be good, but the "fixed" use of other parameters also lacks a "theoretical basis". It would be nice to have a dynamic, automatic adjustment of the "adaptive" parameters of "pper trigger level / lower trigger level".

What do you think?
Not completely sure but think it might be possible to add a dynamic zero to the mix.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Tradehunter

mrtools wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:40 am Try this version, about good or bad averages I just add all that I have and let those that are using the indicator to decide what to use.

As shown in the figure: Teacher Think about it, can you make the bars of the Trend direction & force index change color like the WPRsmooth bars (vertical lines)?
Attachments
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Tradehunter

太虚一毫 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 11:23 pm As shown in the figure: Teacher Think about it, can you make the bars of the Trend direction & force index change color like the WPRsmooth bars (vertical lines)?
Trend Direction Force Index (bars coloring & highlighting update)

Think maybe something like this.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
太虚一毫, josi, yoki, Jimmy, boytoy, BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, SijjiN